Trader history (0)

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it will help move this...I would move my 25” Stihl mount Cannon Fat Belly for the same price...and then buy this one off Mike as I would like one that’s a little shorter. Have made a few cuts with it and it’s in great shape. So in theory if either is desired we can get his one sold for Mike!

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get my 28" fat bar back from another member who has blocked my calls in an attempt to not give it back.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT fing thieves

I want to know who it is in a PM so I never deal with such and person.
I had a thief builder here in Ohio and cut him off like a leech POS he was.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get my 28" fat bar back from another member who has blocked my calls in an attempt to not give it back.
WTF Don?!!!
I blocked your calls because I got tired of you insulting me about McCulloch saws...which I was very clear about when I told you I was blocking you.
Here's my exact words to you a couple weeks ago when you demanded everything back that you gifted me:
20180102_154837.png

What really doesn't look good is the fact that this last spring before the gtg you told me the bar was mine because you had no use for it since you aren't into racing. You told me you would probably let me have it for $100, but at the time you were unsure exactly how much. You asked me for it just two weeks ago! And I was very clear that you're getting it very soon!
Our original deal was cash and trade. Then you won your settlement and offered all cash, which I agreed to and gave your traded items back. I still had all the gifted items on hand including a complete cp125 builder. I was nice enough to actually pay for all that stuff by adding an additional discount to the initial estimate. Then you asked for it all back... and I gave it back.
I've listened to you slam a handful of members in the past including one of THE most stand up business guys on the forum, so I'm not surprised you've managed to find a reason to bust my balls.

As for the rest of you guys... maybe you should get the whole story before you go calling an honest person a thief.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WTF Don?!!!
I blocked your calls because I got tired of you insulting me about McCulloch saws...which I was very clear about when I told you I was blocking you.
Here's my exact words to you a couple weeks ago when you demanded everything back that you gifted me:
View attachment 104693

What really doesn't look good is the fact that this last spring before the gtg you told me the bar was mine because you had no use for it since you aren't into racing. You told me you would probably let me have it for $100, but at the time you were unsure exactly how much. You asked me for it just two weeks ago! And I was very clear that you're getting it very soon!
Our original deal was cash and trade. Then you won your settlement and offered all cash, which I agreed to and gave your traded items back. I still had all the gifted items on hand including a complete cp125 builder. I was nice enough to actually pay for all that stuff by adding an additional discount to the initial estimate. Then you asked for it all back... and I gave it back.
I've listened to you slam a handful of members in the past including one of THE most stand up business guys on the forum, so I'm not surprised you've managed to find a reason to bust my balls.

As for the rest of you guys... maybe you should get the whole story before you go calling an honest person a thief.
Sup Jimmy...:stick:

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Kinda what I was thinking. And if your calls and texts are blocked there is pm’s or even ask another member to mediate before accusing openly.
Of course maybe this was done. I know nothing of the situation, but I know there are ALWAYS 2 sides if not more.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well Jim, I tried to deal with you and you closed the lines of communication, NOT ME! As to insulting saws, especially Mac's, well your out to lunch there bub. Even so you are using derailment tactics so you do not have to return, what is not yours. And I made no insult, but even if I did, you should have been professional, you should be a man about business, not a sniveling, whining, overly sensation little boy. Grow up Jim!!!

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Kinda what I was thinking. And if your calls and texts are blocked there is pm’s or even ask another member to mediate before accusing openly.
Of course maybe this was done. I know nothing of the situation, but I know there are ALWAYS 2 sides if not more.
He took offence to a comment I made about myself building a 125 race saw, he kept insulting me and refused to stop. It started to turn ugly so I had no choice but to block him.
As far as the bar goes...when he asked for it two weeks ago I asked him if he could give me time to take it down to the machine shop so I could have a template made to replicate it, at which point he said I was ok to do that. He could have called me, pm'd on here, or had another local member contact me had he changed his mind, but none of those things occurred. And this was after I sent that text from the screen grab I posted above.

I'm done talking about this and I'm not coming back to this thread. I only came here to defend my reputation against a libelous attack.