Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tonight I'll get a case of beer and sit down. Does anyone have any idea if he moved within same state? Has it been the passing tax season? If he just moved someone should see about sending a fake box to see if it gets redirected.

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To what end??? Getting the information about him out there is what is important. Finding him won't do you a bit of good.

I highly doubt he will continue service as wicked work saws right? He can even use a pen name if he's doing his service online. So he could start all this *s-word over again and you'd never know it was the same guy. At least with an address it takes away one more option for him.

I'm not recommending someone go to his door and kick the *s-word out of him and run off with all the saws like a robin hood. I'm just saying the more information the better.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To what end??? Getting the information about him out there is what is important. Finding him won't do you a bit of good.

Exactly.

It's up to the people who got ripped off to get the authorities involved and/or seek some retribution.

All I'm hoping to do is have this thread show up in a Google search.

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have collected more on the retribution side of things more often than the restitution side, especially when I was younger. If someone took something of mine I went and took it back if I could find it or took something of theirs worth as much or more. A few times my stuff was returned in place of me returning theirs but I get my pound either way. A few times one could say the pound or pounding resulted in me getting my stuff back, have a deep hatred for thieves.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone done a search to see if he's active selling parts or saws on eBay? I seem to remember looking for and finding him there one time when this came up on Facebook. Can't find anything local at the moment, stupid geographical limitations...

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone done a search to see if he's active selling parts or saws on eBay? I seem to remember looking for and finding him there one time when this came up on Facebook. Can't find anything local at the moment, stupid geographical limitations...
Nothing on Terry but definitely some winning to be had down this path:zplayita:
Screenshot_20190729-110558_Chrome.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If someone that had bad dealings wants to track him to get retroconstipation that's one thing, as a forum it's not much use other than to pass it on to other afflicted members trying to collect. If he wanted to come here and answer for himself that would be a good thing. that's not going to make the list of folks go away that have been wronged either. At the end of the day this is just to warn others so they can make a betterer decision about whether or not they want to send a saw and hard earned money to this fella.

Maybe if folks would have took the meaning of the word "wicked" more literally, than slang to fit what they wanted it to mean, he gave everyone a clear up front warning that he was up to no good.

I would hope folks take care and due diligence into where they have work done. There are way more guys doing right than the few bad ones doing wrong. If a man is doing right, he will have no problem of giving references of the last three saws he did. If he has more excuses than references...

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly.

It's up to the people who got ripped off to get the authorities involved and/or seek some retribution.

All I'm hoping to do is have this thread show up in a Google search.
seeking retribution is a good way to get arrested and plotting it ahead of time online is a great way to get convicted...just sayin

StephK87

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a bit speechless... Terry was the first guy over the pond i got in contact about chainsaw porting and stuff. I got him hours on the phone back then 2011, i was an absolute rookie, i never heard of a squish cut or pop up. He was very humble and helpful. I designed his company logo too, for free as a favor. Make's me sad that someone can lose the direction in his life and business that much. And of course, sad for the customers.

I really hope most of those affected can get their money or saws back, but it does not look good...