Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Randy. Still enjoy reading these forums, even though I rarely use chainsaws any more. Keep up the good work on here. You have helped a lot of people on this forum.

My helpfulness depends on who you ask Randy. I've still got that Partner you gave me though. :)

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
8:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If I could help a fellow member out and be the go-between and get him his saw back I'd do it.
Twas my point I was making all along.
Well why not come out and say that instead of beating around the bush? Just say, "I'm willing to try and get the stolen saw back from kenny". Sure would have saved yourself a lot of hammering from the group. It would be a great thing if you did but it's probably not going to help Kenny if you are successful, but good on you if you try.

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stuff like this with Terry.....like taking money from a man in New Zealand, and never sending him a saw. Now that stuff hurts all of us guys that do this for a living.
Long time ago I know Randy, but any idea who this was?
Wasn't me, but I'd like to reach out if possible to check in.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Long time ago I know Randy, but any idea who this was?
Wasn't me, but I'd like to reach out if possible to check in.
I remember he either posted in this thread or may have started a new one. He got bent over bad, even sent 'extra' money months down the track for shipping costs just to get his saws back. I think he sent him a NIB 660R and another saw. He lost near a couple of K's.