Super OPE Member
Local time
11:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks just like my she'd. LOL

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Haha I should have done the panoramic view!

If your feeling overwhelmed, feel free to dump it all in a box and send it to Wisconsin. :D
Actually I’m in the market for good non melted through 350 case.... There may be some goodies left once I’m done though!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went into the 7900 the other day I built up a while back to check it out because I was bored. No harm in doing a few changes :). So easy to work on this saw.View attachment 158042
Gonna have to start calling you Keith Gandy jr if you keep this up lol.

Cleaned this new acquisition up today, then ran a tank threw it. Pretty impressive for 46cc, just got it for limbin and tops

Daaannnng them are nice.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good for him, it will help him stay young. Like my Dad used to say "Mother Nature gives you the first 40 years, after that you better work on it".

My Father was a lawyer, but he worked out almost every day. When he was in his late 60s we built his new house. Every weekend my brother and I, and two other brothers worked building his foundation. My Dad loaded 80 lb bags of cement into the mixer all day long and never complained once. And if he grabbed your arm and squeezed, you knew it! I try hard to stay in good shape, but I'm not as strong as he was, and he was only 160 lbs.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good for him, it will help him stay young. Like my Dad used to say "Mother Nature gives you the first 40 years, after that you better work on it".

My Father was a lawyer, but he worked out almost every day. When he was in his late 60s we built his new house. Every weekend my brother and I, and two other brothers worked building his foundation. My Dad loaded 80 lb bags of cement into the mixer all day long and never complained once. And if he grabbed your arm and squeezed, you knew it! I try hard to stay in good shape, but I'm not as strong as he was, and he was only 160 lbs.

Never slow down never grow old, has more than one meaning.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a box of two TS420 cut off saws. Working on going through them to figure out what I need to put one together. p&c and crank on one look to have been replaced recently. Little bit of transfer from intake side of piston. Rear av mount cracked on case though. Other saw bad crank and p&c with pristine case. Swapping good rotating to good case. New bearings and all rubber except the boots.
Case on the crap crank looks like black 90 weight gear oil well lubed but looks to have sucked a lot of dust. Piston missing material at the top and cylinder has a big scratch through the plating on pto side. Haven’t looked close to see what caused the damage yet. pin clips still there need to look at big end bearing. Probably the big chunk of piston ring that’s missing though. $50 for the box