GoldMember
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats ugly.
What I was going to say!
First time I've seen them using a Husky as a boat anchor, more used to see them orange&white ones get dropped.

I've come to the conclussion that the owner didn't like how smooth those saws waw to flip around in the forrest, here is another one he used as anchor (254G Anniversary model):
_DSC5441.jpg

Good catch on the Husq quality control there Tor ! :D
Thanks Simon, I'm old but my eyes still catch those lousy builds Husqvarna used to drop out to us poor customers :D

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
6:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First time I've seen them using a Husky as a boat anchor, more used to see them orange&white ones get dropped.

I've come to the conclussion that the owner didn't like how smooth those saws waw to flip around in the forrest, here is another one he used as anchor (254G Anniversary model):
View attachment 159740

Thanks Simon, I'm old but my eyes still catch those lousy builds Husqvarna used to drop out to us poor customers :D
What a damn shame, mother nature had her way with the inards on those saws:( probably would of not happened if he was using Red Armor:D

Local time
7:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 159740

I’ll be honest; I have overhauled several saws that were in that condition. Once I split the case and got them cleaned all up I slapped a used crank assembly, new bearings and seals, a Meteor/Cabers and saved the cyl. One was an 028 and it just came back to me for some recoil repair after well over a year of continuous use.