Whats on the Grill or Smoker?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
1:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brisket is on. Had a hiccup this morning as the smoker just randomly shut off. Think I had a pocket in the auger and the fire went out. Turned it back on primed the auger and running smooth now.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brisket is resting in the cooler wrapped in a towel. Mac and cheese just went on. 2 hours from now I’ll be ready for bed after this meal.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not right with ready for bed by yourself, and where was my invite, slacker.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not right with ready for bed by yourself, and where was my invite, slacker.

I’m still waiting for my prime rib to show up.

This isn't rocket surgery you two. Y'all need to figure out a day (tomorrow?) to have meet and meat at my place while we cook some syrup. Simple.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This isn't rocket surgery you two. Y'all need to figure out a day (tomorrow?) to have meet and meat at my place while we cook some syrup. Simple.
Are things dry over there? I haven’t tried to put on boots yet and still having my crutch for a oh crap moment I’m not sure I’m ready to venture into the sugar bush yet

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can bring some home fermented items for all and a couple for you to share with the misses.

And Nic, maybe if ya mentioned that a buggy ride to the sugar shack would help . . . I'm sure R would like to see ya.! JS

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm in for at least cooking some sap! My tag along sounded interested in tagging along as well.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can bring some home fermented items for all and a couple for you to share with the misses.

And Nic, maybe if ya mentioned that a buggy ride to the sugar shack would help . . . I'm sure R would like to see ya.! JS
Ryan has offered me a ride back to the shack in his utv. Just want to make sure ground is not a mud hole. Still working on strength after my knee surgery.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are things dry over there? I haven’t tried to put on boots yet and still having my crutch for a oh crap moment I’m not sure I’m ready to venture into the sugar bush yet

The trail down there is pretty soggy, but once you get down there it's pretty solid. No rush though, hopefully it'll get better over the next month or so. I won't try to twist your arm into it, just trying to work that brisket angle. :)