Husqvarna CCC Ebay Store DHS Online Store

What do you weld with ?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by junkman, May 3, 2016.

1. angelo c

angelo c Larger Member

don't be afraid to have the "old dialarc" looked at for repairs. Sometimes its an easy fix. Sometimes ya just want sumptin "new".

2. sonoransaw

sonoransaw Well-Known OPE Member

You all have some nice rigs...I started out with a little buzz box from HF....would overheat and trip in no time...spent more time waiting for it to cool off than welding....I finally found this beast at a yard sale for $35....It's everything I need and want....So heavy it has wheels....Never overheats....welds and welds and welds....Lately I've been trying my hand at brazing with a mapp gas torch and finding it fun and satisfying....Each has their place....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

merc_man, jakethesnake and angelo c like this.
  3. blades

blades Well-Known OPE Member

One thing with the old dial arc 250hf-- man it sucks the juice- course you can burn for just about forever vs the new box , but the new box is inverter tech and can be run just about any where- 110/220 1 ph and only weighs apx 50#vs the dial arc -need fork lift , with a 200 amp top end. the new box combined with a Ready welder 2 covers every base tig mig stick ac/dc . The

angelo c likes this.