Went back to the farmertec ms660 cylinder to change some of my port work

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK about ten months ago I decided to build a cheap Chinese ms660 I do a lot of port work on my oem Stihl saws and friends who have no time to do there own port work so I got the kit and the first thing I looked at was the crappy port's on the cylinder granted my port work is never as pretty as it wish it could be but it does the job. I ported this cylinder and I was actually impressed how well it ran but I new there was room for improvement but I changed it out for a meteor cylinder kit but I ended up with some cylinders laying around and I have another farmertec case and crankshaft all put together so I decided to go back to this cylinder and go back and finish up some of port work manually the intake and squish band and base one thing I've never done before is raise the intake floor before but milling the squish band and take the base down to get my squish down to . 022 forced me to raise the floor of the intake a little here's all the pictures I took today i hope there OK for you guys and I did widen the intake port a bit to I pushed it about as safe as can be. Lol and if you have any advice well I'm good with that but just not this I've already put the cylinder on so it's going to be ran as is for now. Lol. I'm going to try to post pics I blabed on to much I guess.