apple201456@yahoo.com

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got plenty of good hard wood right here in Loveland Ohio... come get you some.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im looking for free hard wood logs 16to 18 inches mangable logs
im looking for thick hard wood scrap wood
looking for hard wood pallets
looking for rail road tie cutt offs no creasote
all to be used for firewood

near lebanon,pa area

apple201456@yahoo.com
Aren't we all

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys look at his profile it says he's 85

He is 45 on Arboristsite and has been looking for free wood for a few years now; has started several threads. He gets raked over the coals pretty good IIRC. I thought he was on FHC too but couldn't find him.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is 45 on Arboristsite and has been looking for free wood for a few years now; has started several threads. He gets raked over the coals pretty good IIRC. I thought he was on FHC too but couldn't find him.
ok sorry i did not know that im banned from over there sorry

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FWIW, I have no beef with gunny100. He hits these forums looking for free wood, so what. It is his prerogative to do so. However, IMO, these forums seem like the worst place to ask for free wood over and over and over, but there is no law against it, not yet anyway. Gunny catches a ton of crap for it too. One thing is for certain, he is persistent and never gives up.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
30327d0e62b2fc66b3f99eecebc7bb8e--punctuation-woods.jpg

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I gotta admit, he takes it like a champ though. Not one reply or other post at all about anything saw or firewood related. I bet money 99% of his posts on AS read the same. I don't hold it against him, he's probably a stand up guy for all I know.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If he were closer I wood be glad to hook him up with some hardwould , I was wondering what I might have to resort to in the future. I am buying a house in SC and it only has about 8acres of tree's and I probably want to keep 80% of those so I either have to get insurance and start a tree service or resort to standing at the red light with a sign saying will work for tree's to support my chainsaw addiction or I could try to tug at their heartstrings and say starving baby beaver's,please help feed.. opinions on approach welcome!

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If he were closer I wood be glad to hook him up with some hardwould , I was wondering what I might have to resort to in the future. I am buying a house in SC and it only has about 8acres of tree's and I probably want to keep 80% of those so I either have to get insurance and start a tree service or resort to standing at the red light with a sign saying will work for tree's to support my chainsaw addiction or I could try to tug at their heartstrings and say starving baby beaver's,please help feed.. opinions on approach welcome!
I live on 9 acres. Havent cut a live tree in over a decade and am two years ahead on firewood. Only cut standing dead. Always some trees giving it up

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I live on 9 acres. Havent cut a live tree in over a decade and am two years ahead on firewood. Only cut standing dead. Always some trees giving it up
Yea I know, I am just hyperventilating without good cause. As many trees and acres as I have now I still get 97.4 % of my tree's from jobs or friends. I could always have my oldest son haul me 3-4 tons of wood in lieu of rent,from AR to SC, but some government agency would probably quickly tell me that won't work...

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea I know, I am just hyperventilating without good cause. As many trees and acres as I have now I still get 97.4 % of my tree's from jobs or friends. I could always have my oldest son haul me 3-4 tons of wood in lieu of rent,from AR to SC, but some government agency would probably quickly tell me that won't work...
just start cutting them pesky telephone poles...they always seem to get in my way when I'm thirsty...who needs that fancy lectricity anywho?
rr ties are good too...I aint never road a train and don't ever plan on it so *f-word them , plus they seem to have plenty, they should share...