High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Ursinykb24, anyone know this dude?

Woody

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
2 days ago I won an auction for a 660 on the bay. I paid instantly, and always do. Couple hours later I get an email saying the seller cancelled the transaction and refunded my money. I went and checked my bay messages and there was one from the seller. He went on this long rant about how his uncle just died and how he has to pay to get him buried and E-Bay was going to hold the funds too long. I responded with my phone number and said call me. He called instantly, I told him I would resend the funds through PayPal goods and services. He called back after receiving funds and said PayPal wasn’t going to release the funds and asked about friends and family. I said best I could do is send me the saw, when i receive it we will cancel the transaction and I will resend friends and family. He said he couldn’t do that and went into more sob stories. I said sorry just refund my money and we will both move on. Couple hours went by and my money wasn’t refunded. He started sending me vids of him piss revving the saw. I responded with, hey that’s a sweet saw I want it, refund my money and I will resend it f&f. Once I received my funds back I told him to go f himself. It was so obvious what he was trying to do. crack head meth addict scumbag scammers ruin everyone’s trust. @Armbru84 sold me a 660 to build up and when it came time to pay I told him it needed to be goods and services and I will eat the 3%. It’s nothing personal against anyone, it’s just that the dirtbag low life’s ruin everyone’s trust. Need to bring back vigilante justice to restore order.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2 days ago I won an auction for a 660 on the bay. I paid instantly, and always do. Couple hours later I get an email saying the seller cancelled the transaction and refunded my money. I went and checked my bay messages and there was one from the seller. He went on this long rant about how his uncle just died and how he has to pay to get him buried and E-Bay was going to hold the funds too long. I responded with my phone number and said call me. He called instantly, I told him I would resend the funds through PayPal goods and services. He called back after receiving funds and said PayPal wasn’t going to release the funds and asked about friends and family. I said best I could do is send me the saw, when i receive it we will cancel the transaction and I will resend friends and family. He said he couldn’t do that and went into more sob stories. I said sorry just refund my money and we will both move on. Couple hours went by and my money wasn’t refunded. He started sending me vids of him piss revving the saw. I responded with, hey that’s a sweet saw I want it, refund my money and I will resend it f&f. Once I received my funds back I told him to go f himself. It was so obvious what he was trying to do. crack head meth addict scumbag scammers ruin everyone’s trust. @Armbru84 sold me a 660 to build up and when it came time to pay I told him it needed to be goods and services and I will eat the 3%. It’s nothing personal against anyone, it’s just that the dirtbag low life’s ruin everyone’s trust. Need to bring back vigilante justice to restore order.
That's some crap, similar to my deal, I like how you dealt with it.
I don't mind someone paying goods and services, but I'm not wanting to deal with the tax aspect of it so I try to avoid it even if your paying the difference.
Coles a good guy, for review sakes, I give him a 10 out of 10 stars :campeon:.

Woody

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's some crap, similar to my deal, I like how you dealt with it.
I don't mind someone paying goods and services, but I'm not wanting to deal with the tax aspect of it so I try to avoid it even if your paying the difference.
Coles a good guy, for review sakes, I give him a 10 out of 10 stars :campeon:.
Yes he has been very very helpful and I would do a deal any day with him again, BUT there is more that can happen besides dishonesty. I mean *s-word happens, what if seller gets in a deadly car accident before item is shipped, one could go on and on with all the scenarios that could happen. The older you get, the more you think of the things that could go wrong. Hundreds of dollars means a lot to our little saw community, and it sucks big time when it’s scammed away or lost due to some other uncontrollable circumstances.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't know that PP is holding back Goods & Services funds. o_O

On my last two deals I asked for funds to be transferred to PP beforehand so i can utilize the same to pay for the goods in question.
F&F worked perfect, but I guess it wouldn't have worked as flawless with G&S. :confused:

How long does PP hold G&S funds back before releasing them?

Woody

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

On my last two deals I asked for funds to be transferred to PP beforehand so i can utilize the same to pay for the goods in question.
F&F worked perfect, but I guess it wouldn't have worked as flawless with G&S. :confused:

I think it depends on the person. When you don’t have a bank account linked to the account they hold it to stop these scammers, but I could be wrong

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes he has been very very helpful and I would do a deal any day with him again, BUT there is more that can happen besides dishonesty. I mean *s-word happens, what if seller gets in a deadly car accident before item is shipped, one could go on and on with all the scenarios that could happen. The older you get, the more you think of the things that could go wrong. Hundreds of dollars means a lot to our little saw community, and it sucks big time when it’s scammed away or lost due to some other uncontrollable circumstances.
I kinda get it, like as in way more than most, you must not have read my post above.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It depends on how much it is.

I’ve had $2,000 held for 21 days thru PP/eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro