PAST TN gtg

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
7:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That stuff don't interest me much Mike. Maybe is I could handle a saw.......but I'm no good in a cant race.

Where are you located brother?
I didn't know if you were going to take Bubba and let him play. Should be a good time with Steve and Jay

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in as long as I don't have to go through Oak Ridge. Still making payments on the loan I had to take out in order to pay the speeding ticket the last time I was through there. I would blame it on the Asian midget, but he's not around anymore.

Definitive Dave, stop by and pick me up.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in as long as I don't have to go through Oak Ridge. Still making payments on the loan I had to take out in order to pay the speeding ticket the last time I was through there. I would blame it on the Asian midget, but he's not around anymore.

I talked to the Asian Midget a few days ago. He's doing well.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Awesome. I'd like to see some of that collection you have.

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spencer is a bull chit show!!!!! Just sayn!!! Wood is strapped to a utility trailer. Seriously a joke.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in for either chicken legs location or NC location. Driving-wise, would rather do the chicken leg thang, but logistics is good for some, little longer stretch for others...six/one-half dozen the other...it's all good. And I'll bring a few saws and drag the SuperSplit HD on a 5'x10' utility trailer. Depending on the confirmed date, the only thing that would preclude me being there is going TDY. All part of the suck perks of working DoD and the gubment wanting their planes yesterday theory. Is what it is, just gotta deal with it.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd flatten them *b-wordes if I rode one
Your response was a one in a million...one of the best posts I think I've ever read on any forum. It was just a handful of simple words, but man that chit was funny as hell. It was one of those right posts at the right time, kinda deals.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't remember. I hadn't paid much attention to the racing events until this year really.