High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Think the saws being released now will be the last ever???

bogieboy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Governments all over the world are doing already. Banning using wood for cooking and heating in cities ....
How about NY state banning natural gas installs in the next few yrs? Not to mention trying to outlaw wood burning in the entire state as well....

bogieboy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the 500i has changed the game and will be incorporated in the new releases.
Coming from a Stihl tech, they are great to run, horrible to work on... you should NOT need a computer to diagnose why a chainsaw wont start....

pro94lt

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Husky still builds the 61, 272, 281, 288, 353, 365 Special and OE 372, Stihl still builds the 260, 361, 382(evolution of the 038,) 660, 780/880, the 210/230/250 are very long in tooth, and of course there is the ms070/ms720 for truly old designs. We may not get them in North America, but there are still being built.
That is because they can not sell them in developed countries... Regulations is what is driving electric. I don't think anyone wants electric, not even the manufacturers, but they can only sell and manufacturer what they legally can... Third world countries do not demand new models like the united states and other super powers...

Motorka

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How about NY state banning natural gas installs in the next few yrs? Not to mention trying to outlaw wood burning in the entire state as well....
Our first ban natural gas and wood in new buildings. Now they have idea that no wood burning in cities ...

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How are you supposed to irritate the neighbors at 6am with a battery saw anyway?
XS5000 & MMWS6100!!!

None of my MM'ed saws come close to them.
But my neighbors 038 without the front half of her muffler puts them to shame! 😝

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regarding this topic!

I don't care.
I won't live to see myself run out of saws even if I were to trash one every year! :thumbsup::cool:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tesla can’t charge there cars hardly , in these cold temperatures happening now , how ya think battery technology in saws are gonna be, ?
Two days ago we had 1" of snow.
I took my phone out of my pocket as not to crush it while clearing my access road, sat it on the windshield of my car.
Battery had 60ish % charge.
An hour later I take my phone and it won't turn on, placed it in my warm/heated shop to let it warm up.
Another hour later, no life.
Plug the phone to a charger, screen takes a fair while then says "0%".

Had a similar issue with my camera battery the other day.

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Husky still builds the 61, 272, 281, 288, 353, 365 Special and OE 372, Stihl still builds the 260, 361, 382(evolution of the 038,) 660, 780/880, the 210/230/250 are very long in tooth, and of course there is the ms070/ms720 for truly old designs. We may not get them in North America, but there are still being built.

That is because they can not sell them in developed countries... Regulations is what is driving electric. I don't think anyone wants electric, not even the manufacturers, but they can only sell and manufacturer what they legally can... Third world countries do not demand new models like the united states and other super powers...
Yeah they still make loads of old reliable saws in *s-wordhole countries. The last 395s were made in Brazil because emissions restrictions in Europe wouldn't allow it.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeh, I was going to say, when the oem can’t sell them here, we will end up buying them from other places. 🤞

And of course you could always get them clones from China, 🤦‍♂️. But, by then they may have got a bit better than they have now 🤷‍♂️

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regarding battery powered cars and stuff?
(edit: I'm still a fossil fuel burner myself. Just simply tired of the chaos and what the lack of standards is costing us with electronics.)
Feds need to step in and mandate a standard for the damned connectors.
Just think if your wall outlet designs were still the clusterf### of connectors that electric vehicles are still presenting.
Simply mandating standardized charging connectors would help with some of the driving range issues.
Yeah, I know, I know....more Govt intervention. But untill we stop the dick-measuring contest between the vehicle manufacturers, we're gonna be stuck with wondering if the next charge spot fits your vehicle or not and the problems it causes.

Handheld stuff (tools and cameras, etc) need to be standardized too. Think double A cells or D & C, 9volt cells etc.
Think of how far we were able to come with battery powered devices, due to standardized batteries?
How many of us have just bailed on a tool because the replacement batteries cost more than discarding the tool and buying a new kit?

Last edited:

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolute bs. They want all electric heat. Blows my mind. Utility companies better lower their rates a lot then. I have no problem with having options…but I have a problem with being forced to do something.

bogieboy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Absolute bs. They want all electric heat. Blows my mind. Utility companies better lower their rates a lot then. I have no problem with having options…but I have a problem with being forced to do something.
Same here.... its the difference between a dic(k)ta(s)t(e)orship and a democratic republic...

I will leave it as that as i dont want to start a deep political rant 🤣