Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm apparently swapping vehicles if I can't get the truck fixed this evening. I'll downsize and pack everything in the beater so I can leave out early enough Saturday. Hopefully will bring two electric griddles and everything else needed to prep/cook breakfast. @Mastermind leave the eggs and sausage (anyone want to have those pattied out ahead of time?) in the fridge and I can get started when I get there. Should have everything ready by 9. Have all pancake supplies and plates needed for breakfast.....need forks, anybody providing those? If not I'll handle it. Now I have to figure out how to pack it in the back of out Cherokee. Low stress. It's all good.

Mr Awesome

Eggs and sausage patties are there. As are plates, and forks. Coffee too....

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice butts!!!
smiley-at-a-bbq.gif

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Semotony are you in this rodeo? Just wonder if we need to light a signal fire or anything...
Not this one either:thinking: Had huuuge trouble following google directions Tuesday. Couldn't find the way, even restarting from where I was a few times. That was in St. Louis.
But that's not it. I'm in no way ready to make a trip that long by tonite or in the morning. And no promises:roto2palm:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
4:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not this one either:thinking: Had huuuge trouble following google directions Tuesday. Couldn't find the way, even restarting from where I was a few times. That was in St. Louis.
But that's not it. I'm in no way ready to make a trip that long by tonite or in the morning. And no promises:roto2palm:
Yeah, that would have to be a pretty fire You need a navigator!