morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks.

Who's going to represent Canada if you ain't here?

I've been to Canada fishing.......once, does that count?

On another note, I forgot you were an hour behind. I don't have to leave at 4, I have a bit longer, maybe 4:30. I'll bring the pancake stuff, cookware, etc for breakfast. I assume someone is getting the eggs and meat of choice. Juice anyone? I'll have two coolers with waters and such. We need any deserts for lunch? Wife asked so I am passing it along.....brownies, cookies? I might even pack a saw.

Mr Awesome

luckydad

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Definitive Dave is bringing that new Cannon bar which makes him half way there. I say we have him dress up like a Canadian Mountie all day!

He could be Buford T. Justice’s brother Reginald Van Justice [emoji23][emoji23]
25b97af32e00e18d99a1f08ebb88bb8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you're done in Tennessee, head straight North, just short of heaven, when you hear a chainsaw stop in and choot the chit.
I might even let you touch my PM700 while you're here. :asz:
No doubt in my mind with Monday being a holiday, we’ll work Saturday. Ain’t volunteering for it, but they’ll impose a draft if not enough volunteers. Gots to have x amount of avionics, flight controls, sheet metal, hydraulics, landing gear guys at all times. Just the nature of the beast in this DoD game. I’ll know COB tomorrow if I’m drafted for Sat, possibly even Sun.

Govt wants their C-17’s yesterday theory...

Last edited: