High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay guys let's provide the help the OP asked for. Move past the arguing/ name calling, it is just the internet after all.

@bretts Your 064 takes a Stihl 3003 mount bar. Oregon and many others refer to this as a D025. You would find many options that utilize your .063 chains.

Perhaps if you are unsure you could post the specific links of the items you are considering.

Gary

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
5:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well all I made was a simple comment that you were talking out your ass, which you were. You were making an argument with completely false statements, if that isn't talking out of your ass please explain to me what is? Bro
I dont hsve to explain anything to you or anyone lets get that staight please number 2 if i was even attemting to start anything with time atanding stihl who are you and all your compodras To attack someone what is this a man cant fight his own battles.i have clearly stated multiple times the flywheel call was a mistake i admitted it i have also stated i didnt want troubles.and yall were beating a dead horse.i made a sugestion to the members title you and other disagreed and started attacking me and havnt stopped sense.its childish.spend all this energy playing with your baby instead of trying to pick a fight

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont hsve to explain anything to you or anyone lets get that staight please number 2 if i was even attemting to start anything with time atanding stihl who are you and all your compodras To attack someone what is this a man cant fight his own battles.i have clearly stated multiple times the flywheel call was a mistake i admitted it i have also stated i didnt want troubles.and yall were beating a dead horse.i made a sugestion to the members title you and other disagreed and started attacking me and havnt stopped sense.its childish.spend all this energy playing with your baby instead of trying to pick a fight
and yet you still wont stfu your the one who isnt dropping it

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Last i checked the thread title was whats best size bar and chain for an 064

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That would be you i never insigated anything read the post again .i never even started a conversation with you or anyone of your compadras my response was to the member whom created the thread.you and several others disagreed with my statement saw i made a mistake capitilized on it and. Still havnt stopped The nonsense.it was on me thinking a poly flywheel was on a 661 and my opinion on an 064 running beside a 661 then all the b.s. started.or did you seem to forget that.i have told you and asked in prev mess.i wanted no problems to let it go. And you were beating a dead horse to leave me alone and you still continue.if you didnt like my post you could have ignored it.i have seen some of your comments on other titles i didnt like on other topics i kept my opinions to myself.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
423c5bbb179932b831a30461bac64a744427ff36b360b2eee4374271873b3efb.jpg