Terribly Wrong File

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
3:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The best laughs in the shop are from machines that they "fixed" themselves. Last week, a rider wouldn't start after the customer installed a new battery. Almost got it right except he bought the reversed post version so he automatically had the cables on the wrong terminals. We explained this to him and he got PI$$ED. Not at himself. At US! He swears it was something done at our shop!
You can not fix stupid . Well you can but it is illegal!

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The best laughs in the shop are from machines that they "fixed" themselves. Last week, a rider wouldn't start after the customer installed a new battery. Almost got it right except he bought the reversed post version so he automatically had the cables on the wrong terminals. We explained this to him and he got PI$$ED. Not at himself. At US! He swears it was something done at our shop!
Been there an done that! Some of these customers I want to take out back and beat to death. We've had people use bad gas in their equipment and then they bring it back wondering why it won't run....we dump the fuel and show them and they say it must have come from OUR shop. It's like Really? We go 55 gallons in under 2 weeks!

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
....there are TWO teeth there now. There was only one tooth before, so you know it has to be faster.

I got this one a while back.

Ginsu chains, with serrated teeth, just like at the State Fair!
("It would be a pleasure to use a chain that sharp, now wouldn't it? And it is the fastest chain for making cole slaw at home. But WAIT! There's more! . . ." )

Philbert

Last edited: