GoldMember
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 402548
If only it could talk...
They can, You just need to learn their language.

Funny how they seem able to learn ours, no?!

I love my pup, I hope I read her language correct at least whenever it matters the most to her. :icon12:
She won't be happy tonight, she is terrified of pyrotechnics. 🥺
She is the one single reason why I haven't set off a single tiniest firecracker in 5 years!

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They can, You just need to learn their language.

Funny how they seem able to learn ours, no?!

I love my pup, I hope I read her language correct at least whenever it matters the most to her. :icon12:
She won't be happy tonight, she is terrified of pyrotechnics. 🥺
She is the one single reason why I haven't set off a single tiniest firecracker in 5 years!
The GF's dog is the same...
She took her to the gun range shortly after the dog adopted her
next thing she knew the dog was gone, so she headed towards town to look for her and the dog was running flat out down the road for town
In the log house you could barely hear them but Nikki was trembling even with her tucked between us giving her loving

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My best friend's uncle died last summer. He was a nice guy but probably the worst outdoorsman ever. One time he somehow opened the live well on the boat and let a nice mess of fish escape. We are still trying to figure out how he did that. Another time when deer hunting, he fired at a nice buck six times at 40 yards and never hit it. It stood perfectly still for the first three rounds! So we called him six shot after that. At his funeral, they should have given him a six shot salute. Set up a deer decoy a short distance away, then fire at it six times without a single hit!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My best friend's uncle died last summer. He was a nice guy but probably the worst outdoorsman ever. One time he somehow opened the live well on the boat and let a nice mess of fish escape. We are still trying to figure out how he did that. Another time when deer hunting, he fired at a nice buck six times at 40 yards and never hit it. It stood perfectly still for the first three rounds! So we called him six shot after that. At his funeral, they should have given him a six shot salute. Set up a deer decoy a short distance away, then fire at it six times without a single hit!
Would have been a fitting tribute.