Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This do
403037079ee044fa5cdaeb5b64a3c29a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Makes me want to move outta PA !!!! Thanks Mike.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's a nice area. I've lived here all my life. Sadly, over the past few years, our politics are getting worse and taxes are out of control. We still have our rights but the liberal stupidity is creeping in fast. I sure hope things change for the better.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Liberals we are not. Not that our 2 votes change much but its a step in the right direction

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do know there is one car parts selling Yinzer that is lucky to still have teeth. Almost had to knock the M’fer out Friday nigh, crossed the line a little too far chatting with one of the girls in our group...

Some people need a solid beat down.

It should be a requirement in some societies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some people need a solid beat down.

It should be a requirement in some societies.

Our industry used to be dominated by men and women in power were few and far between. Now I would say half the owners / executives in our industry are women. The stories I heard this past week of how some of them have been treated even in the last 5 years made me sick to my stomach.

I can't believe one individual still has a job at all, should likely be in jail... His name has been kept from me but if I ever find out who he is...

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s too far. Was looking for someone close who has intimate knowledge of the area.
Gotcha. I’m not familiar with Weatherly. I’m on the northern fringe of the Pocono mountains. Near the I380/I84 split. I know a realtor if you would like his contact information.