Storms

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
2:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The forest lake Minnesota area was battered last night with bad storms. A good friend of mine said his are has garages leveled decks blown off houses roof damaged and no power. Other areas around there have boats and pontoons flipped over among other damage. I'm not able to break away till later to help but I'm sure some guys can go earlier. @Philbert im sure has heard about these storms and can maybe shed more light on them.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The forest lake Minnesota area was battered last night with bad storms. . . .@Philbert im sure has heard about these storms and can maybe shed more light on them.

I just know what is on the news reports: Alexandria and Forest Lake areas getting the most press with trees down and power outages. If anyone here on this forum needs assistance with their property, please let us know.

Philbert

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good to see you post, hope all has been well. You have not posted in so long I was gonna call for a search party!
[emoji12] ya, life has been absolutely insanely busy. What is it about getting older that makes you have progressively less time!!! I miss my saw family!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk