Stihl MS500i

DustGrind

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Cracker Boy wheres your videos of your work? A pro like yourself that stays up all night on a forum, must have something, show it.
Couple days ago you made comment about kids these day, that need to get out and stay off computers. ( not your exact quote)
But yet you stay up all night posting on a forum.
I wanna see your work @ fl.crackpipe

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pound sand buddy i fell off a ladder and have been out of work for 4 months.i will be going in for a third surgery next week. Im all busted up and in pain my sleep schedule is screwed up.i was in the hospital for a month i dont know if i will ever be 100 percent again and be able to return to my job . knock off your. *B-S.... and arrogent post and name calling.i have never quoted you or done or said anything to you.im flattered you are stalking me by the way.and you sure are awful tuff behind your keyboard.its actually funny.i will tell you what my exact quote was about kids and computers.i said it was good to see a father who posted his little girls first deer kill.i congradulated him on her deer kill.and stated its good to see kids in the outdoors hunting and fishing.instead of being on computer playing video games is what i said. Im missing hunting fishing and work right now laid up and i gotta brand new boat i cant even use im not even driving i have to rely on others for help Your trying to start drama you inconsiderate .................... You dont know me or anything about me so do us both a favor and leave me alone.also as far as the other site gos it was arguing with leftiest in the political thread as a matter of fact.just.ask @Lone Wolf it had nothing to do with saw building . Or sorts there of so get your facts straight. So again do us both a favor and leave me alone. God bless

Last edited:

DustGrind

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too much of this *s-word going around brother. I am guilty of stirring some up myself.
I'm sorry, I'll stop.
Just trying to make a point to him.
He doesn't need to be all sensitive about this stuff. Most of us work regular jobs and love saws. But that doesn't make us professionals like Randy and some others that make a living at it.
im glad hes able to google his answers, atleast he has some sort of knowledge. But @Cracker Boy its all fun here man.
Youre accepted man, if you would tone it down just a little. I would take this advice, before what happened at another site, happens here.

Your a very kind hearted guy, that would help anyone out. So show people your that guy, not the guy that people are seeing now

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is going to be interesting to see how the 462 and 500i compare to one another. I hope it is not a long wait for the 500 after the 462 is available, and hope the 462 comes to the States sometime soon.

I'm really not sure which one I'd rather have, but I'm thinking I'll need to get one of them.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pound sand buddy i fell off a ladder and have been out of work for 4 months.i will be going in for third surgery next week.knock off your arrogent post and name calling.i have never quoted you or done or said anything to you.im flattered tou are stalking me by the way.and you sure are awful tuff behind your keyboard.its actually funny

Just ignore him, he obviously just wants to stir the pot. Don't even respond.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just ignore him, he obviously just wants to stir the pot. Don't even respond.
Bro who is this guy wtf,i dont even know who he is or what hes talking about .i havnt done anything to him mike. Never qouted him or replied to him nor had a disagreement this sight is turning into As.we all know my grammar and spelling sucks.who cares so we resort to name calling trolling and stalking.

Last edited:

ferris

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is going to be interesting to see how the 462 and 500i compare to one another. I hope it is not a long wait for the 500 after the 462 is available, and hope the 462 comes to the States sometime soon.

I'm really not sure which one I'd rather have, but I'm thinking I'll need to get one of them.
First i will see a compareson between the 462 and the 572 :)

The 500i will hit the market Here in Germany next autum
075C577D-7F8B-4039-BBFC-58BC414B671F.jpeg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but does and one have pics of the induction/fuel delivery system on the cut off saw?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to say, I wish the 500i didn't have that goofy looking power bulge air cleaner housing. It just makes a big saw look even more humongous and unwieldy.

I think it looks better than any high top filter set up that Husky ever produced. Yeah yeah "Hooray 288" but it is sexiest when you close your eyes and just listen to it sing...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think it looks better than any high top filter set up that Husky ever produced. Yeah yeah "Hooray 288" but it is sexiest when you close your eyes and just listen to it sing...
Funny thing about the hightop filters.......they don't get dirty. I could give a *s-word less how it looks.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny thing about the hightop filters.......they don't get dirty. I could give a *s-word less how it looks.

I hear you but I was specifically responding to a comment about looks.

My question is if the filter never gets dirty where does all that crap go? Is it getting deposited in the saw somewhere along the way or is it going through to the cylinder. I always thought filters that got dirty were actually doing their job.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hear you but I was specifically responding to a comment about looks.

My question is if the filter never gets dirty where does all that crap go? Is it getting deposited in the saw somewhere along the way or is it going through to the cylinder. I always thought filters that got dirty were actually doing their job.
Filters get dirty because they are sucking dirty air. I've cleaned the filter on my 395 1 time since I've had it, and it hardly had anything on it. I've ran 12 or so tanks thru my 288 and it isn't showing anything on it.