High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So what did you do today?

sefh3

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Found a piston cylinder kit on ebay for the ms250. Came from China but it was cheap. Included piston, rings, air filter, fuel line, oil line, spark plug and cylinder. It came today. Didn't look too bad. I assembled most of the saw today. Should have it running tomorrow. We will see.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found a piston cylinder kit on ebay for the ms250. Came from China but it was cheap. Included piston, rings, air filter, fuel line, oil line, spark plug and cylinder. It came today. Didn't look too bad. I assembled most of the saw today. Should have it running tomorrow. We will see.
I have a Farmertec kit in stock to redo one of the 1123 series saws but haven't had a chance to build up any yet. I'll probably make about three of them. Most of what I have were 021 saws used by a tree service. I think I have one 023 and one MS250. Parts are pretty busted up so how many I build will be determined by how many piles of mostly complete saw parts I can come up with... Report on the results of your rebuild and let us know which vendor or parts you used.

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score

I have a complete motor for a MS 250; a tree service crew had the saw and it fell off there truck when going they were on the road and I was giving the saw only thing that wasn't hurt was the motor plus I have new piston and seals for it

003.jpg

Dieselshawn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My excavating and trucking company works monday to friday. Today (Sunday) was too nice of a day in Canukistan not to go to work and install a new turbo on a 240 Deere excavator.

I did the same last Saturday, removing the failed turbo on a very nice day. (Turbo left Monday, returned Thurs)

Before that Saturday, after and up to Sunday, the weather was cold and very windy with lots of freezing rain.

The excavator couldn't be moved on the failed turbo so had to be fixed outdoors.

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Had a busy week, travled 2200kms round trip to get a travel trailer.
Then a trip to see my grand daughter 400kms .
Today I made brackets for a new to me tonneau hard cover, latch and lift assist bracket, a real pain. They were missing.
Then reassembled a 066 that I cleaned and put a meteor in,, my reward for that is 3 dead 066.
BBB

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What part of MI are you traveling to?
I'm in Grandville. Tomorrow I'm going to visit a friend in Greenville and then birthday dinner with daughter in the evening and then headed back south.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I worked untill 1030 AM. Pissed around the place doing odds and ends. Fed the cows a round bale and finally passed out about 830 last night.