Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There were morons here that were trying to steal what they thought were abandoned overhead power lines along the railroad tracks.

It did not work out well.

They tried that on electric substations out here. As well as any building that had copper in it that was not lived in.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There were morons here that were trying to steal what they thought were abandoned overhead power lines along the railroad tracks.

It did not work out well.
i asked the senior vp of engineering for UP if i could collect and scrap out the old telegraph wires along the tracks and he said he would love to have someone do it but the attorneys would never let it happen

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another 2038r !! This time with a tiller and two pallet forks so they can each have one. The first one looked lonely in the shed and I thought it needed a friend. Plus this way I can leave the tiller on this one and the brush hog on the other one.
IMG_1120.jpeg

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Picked them up at a yard sale a friend was having. She’s real pretty , and I love her so I countered her $25 offer with $125 (going to the animal shelters local) and she accepted. The 028 Super is nearly perfect outside , was straight gassed. Very low time saw fwiw. The Skilsaw is a home run. I had a home owners version that crapped out after around 20 years. This one is built like a tank. Has an oil filled transmission and everything 😃image.jpg

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another 2038r !! This time with a tiller and two pallet forks so they can each have one. The first one looked lonely in the shed and I thought it needed a friend. Plus this way I can leave the tiller on this one and the brush hog on the other one.
View attachment 417581
In the words of Dallas you can’t hide money

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the words of Dallas you can’t hide money

This one is Dads. And I have no idea why he “needed” one as he has a pretty nice Hustler zero turn. He says he needs to “spend my inheritance” and I say “it’s your money you spend it!” And then things like this happen 😂

I spent more on the mower deck alone than every other lawnmower combined in the last 20yrs lol. I’ve used mine around the yard a bit so far and it is way more capable than I thought it’d be.