High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So does anyone fish or just nah???

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I aint got none.... Ive been only maybe a handful of times in the last 15 years....didn't say I do it a lot, just that its the only fishin I like

Plan-b

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plan-b
whats with the tiny fish and the tiny fishern pole? wait.......are you a giant? if so, any relation to Jr. giant TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic ?

No man, we are not related that I know. But I did have a rather large great great grandfather, the ladies seemed to flock to him... So maybe we are distent relatives.

The fish is a perch, he got to go free. As I have bigger goldfish at home.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last Sunday's bream...cleaned 64. Here's a shot of about 40 in this cooler. Forgot to get a pic or two of the other cooler that had 20 some odd in it...too much Bud Light, lol. One of my brothers and his buddy went back to the small lake yesterday, ended up snatchin' the lips off of 70 more total.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I go smelt dippin

I don't want to sit all day and only get enough to fill my plate, so i go sit in the woods for a few hours and i fill my whole freezer.
Same here, except the smelt thing. What is smelt dipping?

cantgitright

i am Mastermind's other profile
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Last Sunday's bream...cleaned 64. Here's a shot of about 40 in this cooler. Forgot to get a pic or two of the other cooler that had 20 some odd in it...too much Bud Light, lol. One of my brothers and his buddy went back to the small lake yesterday, ended up snatchin' the lips off of 70 more total.
View attachment 17880
View attachment 17881
don't you have work to do over yonder? I give you 1 job and you ignore it and go fishing?:mad::risas3::risas3:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They're delicious Rick. Put some flour in a bowl and add some seasoning then throw em in the fryer. Eat em by the bunches

Ask Matt (Hedgerow) about Michigan Smelt.
I like smelt dipping too. Haven't been in awhile though.
Ever seen smelt in the supermarket? Half the bastards have their head chopped off, the other half got their tail chopped off:vomiton22je::nusenuse:

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow! I used to love ice fishing for smelt in Champlain! The small one's could be eaten bones and all. The alewives have pretty much driven them out these days. Don't think netting like that is legal here, angling only.