So does anyone fish or just nah???

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
1:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So anyone like to catch fish or am I the only maniac that enjoys such a primitive "hunting" method I'm out tying some saltwater flounder "foolers" I'm pretty well obsessed if you like the sport please chime in I figure mercman will join me??? Who else here's what I've done tonight.... Feel free to laugh if I was a fish I'd probably giggle but ima try this creation out in the next month or so bitd is slow here right now but who cares I must catch them !!!!! Lol anyhow anyone tie? image.jpg

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg image.jpg So that's what I like to do an *s-word. Pop up some pictures fellas I hope to soon be addin more this here telephone is rather new I don't have a computer but these are relative new pictures he'll add pictures of your boar elk deer moose even a rabbit or coon lets have some fun with this one

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg So them there be different fish an all I swear if I could make a living in my dream world f a saw f a farming an f a mechanicin I'd be haulin city folk to hung flounder I love catchin em all and honestly don't have a fair picture of none of my flounder .... They don't fight, they don't seem hard to catch yet I'm sorta partial to the large ones . The largest blue in those picture just missed my state record. The rockfish were 36 and 45 pounds...... I'm the younger handsome fella mine were smaller.... I bd the captain though let's see y'all kill / catch / basket of blueberryz We be huntin gathering type what ya got?

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
H2H = Homer two Handed

Two handed fly rods for steelhead in the PNW

fishon.png

camp.png

allthecomfotsofhome.png

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great fish man! I'm a one trick pony when it comes to fishing, I just cast a chunk of meat out at the beach and wait for a redfish or shark to bite. I don't get to go as much as I like since I work so many hours.

All these were caught and released in Georgia.

Last edited: