High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Scotland, CT Summer GTG

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a 28" D009 powermatch 0.058 at 3/8 would love to sell cheap if any of you want it. Not light weight and will go to a lightweight as replacement.

My 32 is lightweight and like that style in 28 and up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I’ll buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll try to remember to through a pop-up canopy in the car. Some manufactured shade may be a good thing? Based on the pics looks like we'll be in open field -- which is great, but that sun gonna be a beast.

I have one too Eric. I think it's 10x10 or 12x12. I can bring as well.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice to see 562 is a large mount unlike the 262 and the Johnny version of 562.
562 or ported 262 IMHO could run a 28 w/ skip chain like a boss.

Paging @MustangMike any chance you could come see us Sunday? Mini GTG about the same distance as Dan's.
@Mattyo what are you up to? Did you know about this one?

Looking forward to it.

I texted Matty. Pretty sure he had previous plans

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does a chain come with it?

Ill throw in the chain I have to sweeten the deal. I think it's 93 drive link Oregon 73JGX skip chain. I'll put an edge on it and set depth gauges to 0.025 so it's not too jumpy.

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ill throw in the chain I have to sweeten the deal. I think it's 93 drive link Oregon 73JGX skip chain. I'll put an edge on it and set depth gauges to 0.025 so it's not too jumpy.

Deal

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
8:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya dan, Sorry about the loss of your family pet. Give Yulyia our best.

On the list so far for what i'm bringing are

Dolly 166 big bore
Mac 797 with kart motor
Homie 750
Poulan 655
Dolly 143
Stupid Stihl 066
Dolly 120SI big bore
Husky 3120
Echo 1201
You guys can put em together, Run em, take em apart.:D

This is an Arsenal too be reckoned with

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Eric, but I'm going to miss this one, just too much going on both here and up at my cabin. We are in the process of putting a floor in the cabin, need to cause we are getting black mold on the inside of the roof (too much moisture in the floor).

We are off the grid, so we did all this with hand tools.

All those rocks in pic one were pried from Mother Earth by hand.

Attachments

• IMG_20180626_070135805.jpg
    IMG_20180626_070135805.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20180626_070156083.jpg
    IMG_20180626_070156083.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 41

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like the RR Tie I use as a plate warmer on the 55 gal drum stove???

Matches the contour of the stove perfectly. Does not really get hot enough to cook on, but during hunting season we leave a full coffee pot of water on it when we go to bed, and when we wake up in the morning it is ready to make coffee and Oatmeal! Gets us out the door fast!

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you look close you will also see two little round head bolts sticking up in the section in front of the warmer plate. That is were we do the cooking, and those bolt heads keep the pots level. Just some little tricks for effectively utilizing a 55 gal drum stove.

It is an airtight Sotz kit. Too bad they are not longer in business (gov shut them down soon after a published test said their cheap kit stove was more efficient than an expensive Vermont Casting). Gov never said their stove was not in compliance, but they could not afford the testing to prove that it was.

My bother spoke to the owner, he was very bitter that the Gov shut them down.

Sotz sold the wood stove kits, rake, shovel + bent bar for tending the coals/ashes, the Monster Maul, and other wood handling devices. They also sent you a monthly publication about wood processing/heating. That was before the internet, and folks send ideas in, it was pretty cool.

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There’s 11 logs, all of them are propped up off the ground. The largest ones are about 25”. We have a case of 40 water bottles, 20 burgers, 20 dogs, mustard, relish, ketchup, a grill, a pop up tent, cooler with ice, tables, and chairs. If you would like to bring anything else let me know.

For the bathroom, my grandfather is letting everyone use the house.

What you have to bring: chainsaws, your own gas, chains, bars, and anything you’d like to trade, give, or sell to each other.

For you husky guys, Walter Wicks might show up. He’s the local Husqvarna dealership guy.

One more thing. My dad decided to invite a bunch of people without telling me. I wasn’t aware until late last night. If anyone gives you a hard time or is causing a problem tell me. I know most of them so I can handle it. My dad on the other hand, he has a TBI so he’s a handful to handle. I’ll do my best to make sure he doesn’t try anything to cause a problem.

Let’s have a great day tomorrow and I can’t wait to meet you all!

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s 11 logs, all of them are propped up off the ground. The largest ones are about 25”. We have a case of 40 water bottles, 20 burgers, 20 dogs, mustard, relish, ketchup, a grill, a pop up tent, cooler with ice, tables, and chairs. If you would like to bring anything else let me know.

For the bathroom, my grandfather is letting everyone use the house.

What you have to bring: chainsaws, your own gas, chains, bars, and anything you’d like to trade, give, or sell to each other.

For you husky guys, Walter Wicks might show up. He’s the local Husqvarna dealership guy.

One more thing. My dad decided to invite a bunch of people without telling me. I wasn’t aware until late last night. If anyone gives you a hard time or is causing a problem tell me. I know most of them so I can handle it. My dad on the other hand, he has a TBI so he’s a handful to handle. I’ll do my best to make sure he doesn’t try anything to cause a problem.

Let’s have a great day tomorrow and I can’t wait to meet you all!

Walter is a good guy, went to his dealership several times before. Knows everything there is to know about huskies.