Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He does, zero ;).
I like saws and all, but I have MAD way worse
I says it all in my signature.
That being said I try to have at least 2 of each saw I like to run in the herd at any given time. If your buying the last one you will have to pay a little more, but I will sell it.
There are very few saws I can't buy for 100-200 more than what I can sell them for in a flash, so if I have to have one that bad what's a couple Benjamins.

Only one that I've owned that would be tough to replace and I've had a few, that's the 89 288xp anniversary edition that was never fired, but it was bought to sell and it has left the building. Pictures below are right before it left, we will meet again.

There's a few of us.

Don't fix it, flip it, makes it easy :).
I'm not set up to work on them at the moment so if I buy something not working right I typically sell them that way unless it's something simple or I just really want to run it(where's the guy running the chain saw emoticon, moderator @exCanuck :nusenuse:).
View attachment 62111 View attachment 62114 View attachment 62115 View attachment 62116 View attachment 62117
If I had that 288 it would be for sale. Too nice to use.

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He does, zero ;).
I like saws and all, but I have MAD way worse
I says it all in my signature.
That being said I try to have at least 2 of each saw I like to run in the herd at any given time. If your buying the last one you will have to pay a little more, but I will sell it.
There are very few saws I can't buy for 100-200 more than what I can sell them for in a flash, so if I have to have one that bad what's a couple Benjamins.

Only one that I've owned that would be tough to replace and I've had a few, that's the 89 288xp anniversary edition that was never fired, but it was bought to sell and it has left the building. Pictures below are right before it left, we will meet again.

There's a few of us.

Don't fix it, flip it, makes it easy :).
I'm not set up to work on them at the moment so if I buy something not working right I typically sell them that way unless it's something simple or I just really want to run it(where's the guy running the chain saw emoticon, moderator @exCanuck :nusenuse:).
View attachment 62111 View attachment 62114 View attachment 62115 View attachment 62116 View attachment 62117
I would never sell that one.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This 346 I have sitting here I have mixed feelings about. On one hand I bought it because I wanted one but on the other I don't want to scratch it.

So it sits until I make up my mind. I should sell it and buy an ugly one to use but I really don't want to. Lol

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This 346 I have sitting here I have mixed feelings about. On one hand I bought it because I wanted one but on the other I don't want to scratch it.

So it sits until I make up my mind. I should sell it and buy an ugly one to use but I really don't want to. Lol

I would trade it for an ugly ported one to someone who likes to keep them in boxes

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score

LOL I got a 2071 at an estate,, had never been sharpened, sat on my shelf for 5yrs, then I started using it,, now got a 365 in the same condition,,, very apprehensive to use it now,,,

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I had that 288 it would be for sale. Too nice to use.
That's what I'm saying.
I would never sell that one.
Your the type of guy I like:thumbup:.
I've sold 3 NOS 440. I have no problem selling new and NOS saws. I know I wouldn't use them and I'm not into shelf queens.
I'm into them, as long as they make me a buck. I have shelf queens, box kings, floor beauties, as long as they make me some cash sooner or later I like them :cool:.
I love my shelf queens,lol. They are staying put, just need to add a few more. Guess that is why this site is great, something for everyone.
We know your just not right though Dustin:p.
At the end of the day they are tools, but I like having some as art to look at and others for use
Here's the proof:beer-toast1:.

So instead of scratching the saw your scratching your head LOL. Do you have a lot of other saws?

Last edited:

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what I'm saying.

Your the type of guy I like[emoji106].

I'm into them, as long as they make me a buck. I have shelf queens, box kings, floor beauties, as long as they make me some cash sooner or later I like them :cool:.

We know your just not right though Dustin:p.

Here's the proof:beer-toast1:.

So instead of scratching the saw your scratching your head LOL. Do you have a lot of other saws?
Only 15 or so...