Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny you say that. I have the Grandsons on Wed, and I'm thinking of having them help me assemble a Chinese 660!
Remember the finest research from overseas shows that they will be most productive if you bring temperature between 90 and 100° with 85% humidity and allow them water and toilet brakes once every three hours , many glorious production , engineer assures first quality, look forward to more business relationship

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've had locust roach chains for sure. Hardest wood (chain wise) I've ever processed.

And to keep the fast Husky's flowin', here's the fastest I've ever driven. Look @t4driller Mike, mesmerized by it's speed...

EDIT: @showrguy in the back is even amazed by it's prowess.
Haulin ass!!!
It’s hard to hate a husky after seeing those run, believe me I tried, but I ended up buying some instead

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ported 51.4mm, 24" 8 pin semi chisel, cutting a oak log. I was pushing real good on the last cut. Solid torque, I am impressed. The saw was ported by jms. Initially when I got it back it was a strong runner, but the timing was advanced a bit too far. I put a stock flywheel on it and a better muffler along with a higher rev limited coil than the one that was on it. Seemed to improve the saw and I sent it to @rattler to check out the base and internals. He gave it the ok. I was impressed with the turnaround and that the saw was returned nice and clean just the way I sent it. Highly recommend him.

Last edited: