Saw Troll

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
10:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think his health issues are realted to Calvin's afflictions.

I think Calvin’s were more mental than physical. Scott had a history of heart issues and when Sharon left him he was devastated and it appeared he had given up on living.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I miss Sawtroll and some members from way back, a few not all. Man makes me realize how ling ago the saw site thing started. I still had a flip phone.

I'm releasing some maple, cherry and a few oaks from a dense poplar tangle this winter for a neighbor. They've got a renter who is helping me. I don't know how old she is, but well under 40. She still uses a flip phone. Texts me by hitting each number button until the right letter shows up!

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm releasing some maple, cherry and a few oaks from a dense poplar tangle this winter for a neighbor. They've got a renter who is helping me. I don't know how old she is, but well under 40. She still uses a flip phone. Texts me by hitting each number button until the right letter shows up!
thats classic, and honestly I was thinking the other day they worked better. Werent as finiky it rural areas.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could text better like that. I could text and drive back then. Had a little bump on the 5 to keep you on the buttons. I can’t text and drive now. Don’t even try. Lol. Texting should be illegal. I’ll still take a phone call driving. But at least then you’re looking at the road.

wap13

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Exactly how I operate and I'm under 40. Can text all day and never look at my phone.