High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Saw this on another forum: WTF is it for???

Benelli777

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL !

My saw, the one with the 30 inch bar in the 562 best ported saw thread os coming back home with the AWOL treatment and those dawgs. Minus the Husky logo plate.

If it came from a shelf queen I can tell you that my saw if for cutting wood ! As all chainsaws are in my opinion.

By the way yes I have a small dick but it made two nice kids and my wife for the last 15 years does not complain too much LOL !

Allan showed pics of my cylinder and bottom and confirmed that

JeffGu

Known Troublemaker
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Man, don't believe these dorks, they're just pulling your leg. There's a perfectly good reason for that little, extra, outer dog. It marks the sausage so you know where to cut the next slice.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man, don't believe these dorks, they're just pulling your leg. There's a perfectly good reason for that little, extra, outer dog. It marks the sausage so you know where to cut the next slice.
Wonder what works a saw more for break in? A 40ft tree bucked up into 22" firewood or the whole tree cut nonstop in cookies ?

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got a couple three dog night albums on vinyl. Good *s-word.

stihl sawing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The little dog is totally useless and another thing, if you're not cutting giant redwood trees with a big saw, then those big dogs are useless too. All they do is take up your bar length. I bought a big set for my 460 one time and put them on and seen how stupid it looked and took them off. But we don't have redwoods here.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I run the large dogs on my 372 to keep the muffler off the log, they're also useful for cutting knots off logs parallel to the trunk. Larger dogs give much better traction IMHO.

Last edited:

Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We need Ranch Hand to build a mini cattle gaurd bumper for saws. Who can Photoshop? KC lites, little Warn winch, clevises. Think trailer Queen/Mall crawler meets PSP.

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The little dog is totally useless and another thing, if you're not cutting giant redwood trees with a big saw, then those big dogs are useless too. All they do is take up your bar length. I bought a big set for my 460 one time and put them on and seen how stupid it looked and took them off. But we don't have redwoods here.

They are useful, for tearing out AV mounts....LOL

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I run the large dogs on my 372 to keep the muffler off the log, they're also useful for cutting knots off logs parallel to the trunk. Larger dogs give much better traction IMHO.
large dawgs come in handy for stumping too.i run them on some saws for cutting maple stumps.some maples decrease size just a few inches off of the ground and usually aren't round.with the large dual dawgs you can usually find a point on one or the other to catch on.

JeffGu

Known Troublemaker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Useless? I run dual big dogs on a MS-261C-MQ that I haul up in the tree when the wood gets too big for a tophandle saw. They take the saw's weight off of your arms, and believe me, that's a big bonus when you're blocking down a 60' spar and you can't take big pieces.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

I put the new stock 6400 dawgs on my 7910. They do look a bit stoopid but I like them for the shagbark hickory I run into around here.