Saw Pick-up

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for someone hear Reading or Allentown, PA to look at a saw for me. Posted on another forum as well.

Thanks in advance.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skippy, Sorry I just saw this. I had a guy over on AS (win67) that was going on a "saw adventure" for me but the guy turned out to be a flake. Lol.

He answered my phone calls and texted with win67 and then just vanished and would not respond. This was a ad on craigslist (Philadelphia) and the guy wanted $295.00 for a like new 2008 359. Take a look at the ad for yourself, maybe you could get him to respond. I might still be interested in this saw, but I am not going to chase him around.

Thanks.

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skippy, Sorry I just saw this. I had a guy over on AS (win67) that was going on a "saw adventure" for me but the guy turned out to be a flake. Lol.

He answered my phone calls and texted with win67 and then just vanished and would not respond. This was a ad on craigslist (Philadelphia) and the guy wanted $295.00 for a like new 2008 359. Take a look at the ad for yourself, maybe you could get him to respond. I might still be interested in this saw, but I am not going to chase him around.

Thanks.
No problem buddy