Husqvarna 266se help

firefighter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey ladies and gents, so my buddy and I pick up 2 266se for super cheap. 150 can for 2 saws. 1 complete running saw and one that needed a coil. Well that one needs more then a coil. The clutch is badly worn with grooves and the drum is almost nonexistent very thing. They are both early 80s I believe an 84 and 85. I am trying to locate a coarse threaded clutch only ones I can seem to find are the fine threaded but it's a different design or I would just rebuild it with OEM center and change spring and shoes. Canadian would be great or links. Checked Amazon and sawparts.ca thanks in advance.

Darcie

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey ladies and gents, so my buddy and I pick up 2 266se for super cheap. 150 can for 2 saws. 1 complete running saw and one that needed a coil. Well that one needs more then a coil. The clutch is badly worn with grooves and the drum is almost nonexistent very thing. They are both early 80s I believe an 84 and 85. I am trying to locate a coarse threaded clutch only ones I can seem to find are the fine threaded but it's a different design or I would just rebuild it with OEM center and change spring and shoes. Canadian would be great or links. Checked Amazon and sawparts.ca thanks in advance.

Darcie

firefighter

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha I knew that one. Busy really didn't want to spend 95 bucks on a clutch and it isn't in stock anyway.