Buy Used Saws CCC Ebay Store

safety pants

Discussion in 'Ask the Experts' started by stihlguy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Shanesaw80

Shanesaw80 Tree Assassin

You would be better off buying a set of Pfanner suspenders then adding buttons. The suspenders are Velcro but super nice. I normally don’t bother with suspenders myself, just a belt.

2. Farmchuck

Farmchuck Super OPE Member

Anyone else have a problem with the fit of the Pfanner gladiators? Seems to SUPER tight in the crotch area when I try to pull them up where they should naturally sit on my waist.

3. Shanesaw80

Shanesaw80 Tree Assassin

I haven’t had that problem, but I’m also pretty short at 5’7”. Haven’t heard of anyone else experiencing that issue but it’s possible. I’ll text my buddy Kyle, he’s been wear Pfanner’s for years and he’s 6’9” so maybe he’s experienced the same thing?

Farmchuck, CLEARCUT and Cat 525 like this.
  4. stihlguy

stihlguy Well-Known OPE Member

Wore them the other day 28 F, with jeans under them, way to hot. Today 17 F, no jeans under them = just rite, warmed up to lower 30's and sun, still OK.

Cat 525 and Philbert like this.
  5. Darin

Darin JACK KNOB PRICK

Need that galdamned thurd pocket trunk holster set that won't let you cut the pecker off you no eh.

rocketnorton likes this.
  6. rocketnorton

rocketnorton Pinnacle OPE Member

hows things in ca?
    any new saws?

7. Gary Courtney

Gary Courtney Pinnacle OPE Member

needed a pair last night at El Chico'so_O

8. Darin

Darin JACK KNOB PRICK

Hey Pete it's going good as it can here. It's keeping us busy. No chain saws. Yet. Got into BMX racing with my boys and got the shitt kicked out of me so that was fun. Then got into Lithium Polymer run RC cars and trucks. Burned thru a few grand on them. Short lived but fun as hell. $500 trucks and the parts weren't cheap. I'm ready to buy a cabin back up in southern oregon, get some more saws and watch the grass grow. Life's going by too damn fast down here and I'm not spending the quality time with my boys that I'd like. They miss living out in the woods and talk about it all the time. Not sure what saws I'll be going after. Probably a 3120 and see if Randy would be up to livening it up a bit. Just for firewood. And maybe a 390 or 395 for the smaller stuff. Something I ain't got to wrench on that has available parts. Honestly the most dependable saw was that 075. I just don't want to be dickin with my saws when that time could be spent with the family. Perhaps when I retire I'll build something old. How you been? Run into Buckin lately? I pulled up his YouTube account last night and he's still at it.

9. rocketnorton

rocketnorton Pinnacle OPE Member

stihl havent been to island, so no, havent looked him up. he's on axmen this yr. watched couple times.
    put this [below] together in spring. thinnin saw herd some here.
    yep, kids grow up too quick.
    finally got a 655 [bp]. gotta chuckle @ yer "395 for smaller stuff" - i wish....
    ran 288 dry couple mo ago. wasnt usin it. 044 been go to lately for "bigger" stuff.

70 xlch

IMG_1701.JPG

Darin likes this.