Brown8417

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clogger Zero in the spring, summer, fall… super comfy can wear all day, light and airy for hot days. I also have the Embers for winter. Like another member I order direct from Clogger. They are awesome.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was told by Idaho safety guys that the snap in chainsaw chaps I’ve been wearing inside my jeans for 30+ years are not “legal”
I have not heard of this, what was their reasoning that they are not "legal". Do they not offer the same protection as external chaps? Sounds like a personal preference more than anything, like running "safety" chain vs. filing down all the rakers.

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meh, it’s a chainsaw bar and chain stitched into the rear pocket. Certainly not necessary, but it doesn’t bother me either.
Yep I know what it is suppose to be:facepalm: but every time I see it I think of those chiq jean commercials.

Lord knows there is already enough drawer dropping at the gtgs.:eyepop::meparto:

Loggernate

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not heard of this, what was their reasoning that they are not "legal". Do they not offer the same protection as external chaps? Sounds like a personal preference more than anything, like running "safety" chain vs. filing down all the rakers.
Has to have the tag stating they meet the safety standards -ASTM F1897-14

Last edited: