Sachs Dolmar 166, Restoration has begun

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike its not disc related its a cyst that is giving me problems it will only get worse

Thanks
Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best of luck with your procedure. Sorry I "presumed", but I heard a lot of reports of how "cut happy" some of these surgeons are. They acted like I was crazy trying to resolve it with PT!

Last edited:

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to turn this thread into a back problem but my Chiropractor is one of the best in the world
and just so happens to have his office not far from me. Lots of back problems are hip related
which is what I had. More exercise and change in diet for more protein help me big time. He
said lots of surgeries are needless. With proper exercise and diet you can over come many
health related issues.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More of the same .Many back problems can be traced right back to the feet .If your feet are off you compensate with the knees ,then the hips then the back .It's more or less an alignment problem .It goes without saying injuries in life plays into it too .

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There comes a time in life that maybe should have been thought of sooner in life .I was built bull strong and at one time had no problem lifting more than my weight which was around 220 pounds at the time .Those days are long passed and at this stage I've learned to use chainfalls, jacks,levers and longer wrenches .It just takes a little longer ,it's not a race you know .You just have to use your noggin for something besides a hat rack .

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear ya, I've learned to be a lot more creative in a lot more situations … leverage, rolling, flip flopping, and noodling are all done with more frequency.

And those plastic handles for carrying plywood are worth their weight in gold … and I prefer saws with decomps and have separate saws for limbing!

Even my X-27 splitting axe lets me take a lot more swings than I would with the old mauls I used to split everything with.