Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why don't people use a stud finder when they want to locate a stud in a wall? putting 16 nail holes (Yes, I counted) to find the studs seems dumb. But not only did I encounter that today but it was repeated in multiple rooms of the house. And then, when they located the studs, they put huge nails in. (think pole barn nails) I'm thinking to myself, what were they hanging up? A grandfather clock? And this was also repeated in multiple rooms. I had to use a crowbar with a backer board to spread the pressure so as not to destroy the wall in order to get these spikes out. So I was going through some sheetrock mud today...
I thought you might enjoy this i was asked to look at a new construction house to help with plumbing etc.
The wall studs were 2x4 at 20 inch centers the house is two story and the window and door headers are one single 2x4s a company was installing the big lr picture window 5x7 approx and while pushing the window in the end corner studs 6-8 ft away of the wall flexed and exposed 2-3 inches of day light
I noped out of that jobbie didn't want my name associated with it lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gotta post this, when 20% of people don't know how to change a light bulb or how to boil an egg, then Western civilization is screwed -
https://www.studyfinds.org/change-lightbulb-household-chores-study/
I've had to teach some of my co workers and people that work for me over the last 20 year's how to open and manage bank accounts or use money orders prepare taxes etc.
good people but they were never taught by their parents one girl had 5 credit cards from the same company i helped her consolidate and knock seven years off her payment's saved her many thousands of dollars.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is it Pay Pal has to switch you to 5 different representatives (half of which do not speak clear English) before you get one that can actually address your problem?

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Be careful the Helicopters will see it....
:cop1:

o_O :rolleyes: dot dot well you know the rest of the story

It can only get worse, I figured out where y'all get them little pictures at.. ... . .... .. . Practicing my Morse code, I don't know what it says though