Random Thought Of The Day

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that's true for sure. if i was on a day shift it would be sweet. i dont really mind working on the weekend there is way less traffic too

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey David are you drowning from all the rain down there

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For days I have been getting erratic broadband DSL speeds and connection errors.
I run a main router provided by my ISP, but wire connected to it is a second one to serve as a repeater throwing its WiFi signal across my yard and upstairs.

There hasn't been a power outage for weeks, so I shut off both routers and turned them back on - BOOOOM broadband speed reestablished.

Sometimes it IS as simple as turning a device off and on again! :)

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
because people think things are gold plated. i saw that oe 372xpw p/c the other day for 500 i was yeah right i only paid 690 for the saw new

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been seeing good deals on here. But anywhere online if it an auction, things go nuts.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to my every day🤷🏼‍♂️
Why not go back to logging?

I could probably stand to learn some tricks and techniques for dealing with branches. Sometimes I try to keep them big and drop straight onto truck or trailer or handle with eqpt. Sometimes I cut em small so they consolidate better and pack down. Climbing on top and mincing helps. I get a few big ones on the bottom and use those to drag the pile off in the shop yard to dry. Reload the piles and have bonfires. Gonna have a fire tomorrow. One trailer of dry and one trailer and two trucks of green. Might have to help the green with some diesel. Don’t wanna unload and reload. I have a little chipper and could probably borrow a dump trailer….fertilizer guy said I could dump in his compost.