High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Random pics (that you took) thread...

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
4:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
There was more! I still have a few plastic ones in the house, this was just cleaning the shed :confused:.
This is what the trailer looked like when I got them, I sold like 5 out of the trailer the first week, maybe 7 and two that were in the car(yes there was more).
View attachment 202640 View attachment 202641 View attachment 202642
These all shipped the same week I got that load.
two 241's, 461, 023 iirc, poulan 409A?, 357(mine again and now ported :)), and the Tim Allen special the second one I've owned.
View attachment 202643 View attachment 202644

That's awesome! What a haul. Those Tim Allen ones rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ones I was talking about are all older saws with mag cases, all need something and many need a bunch of somethings lol. I'll get some pictures, but I know there's at least 3 mini's, maybe 4 my son may want to build one though since he thought they were cool.
I'm more into the 0 series and newer stihls and 3 series and newer huskys(but I'll take some 2's for the right price or if they are real clean, then I have some 7910's and even a little 4300. Whoops almost forgot the jreds, but no jonsered"s", same as the huskys I like the more modern saws.
Mini macs. I need anpart for mine if your willing to pull apart?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you needing.
I need the little part that holds the on off switch in.
Think it looks like this maybe?
f5afbb4e48ca14954c820b7987028e29.jpg

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Be number 50 and 51 i need.
49ce7ad170cf9235ac1d0088248a1d30.jpg

I'll take a peak and see if one of the 4 has it lol.
They are in various states, and I have no intentions of fixing any of them unless my boy wants to.
He's expressed interest in working on a saw and I want to do that with him, I just wish it was one I'd want him to learn on rather than one that would just sit. I'll have to see how that goes, certainly want to let him tinker with them, he likes taking things apart and diagnosing them already and he even puts much of it back together when he has the parts :).

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll take a peak and see if one of the 4 has it lol.
They are in various states, and I have no intentions of fixing any of them unless my boy wants to.
He's expressed interest in working on a saw and I want to do that with him, I just wish it was one I'd want him to learn on rather than one that would just sit. I'll have to see how that goes, certainly want to let him tinker with them, he likes taking things apart and diagnosing them already and he even puts much of it back together when he has the parts :).
Thats ausome. How old is your son. Good that he shows intrest.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats ausome. How old is your son. Good that he shows intrest.

He's 11. I bought a 201(standard carb) rear handle for him yrs ago and figured he could use that, then I started thinking a bit more about it and decided I'd wait to let him run it by himself. My wife is 6' the rest of her family are all over 6' and some have back issues; my boy most resembles the tallest brother who's 6'5", I don't want to be the source of even more problems. We went to the allergist yesterday and he's 5'1.5", he'll probably pass me within the next couple years(I'm 5'8"), he doesn't stop eating.
He's always building stuff.
Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 8.07.48 AM.png
This stuff was all last summer.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/b7uocQkUssgZ8ZNv6
Homemade sling and lanyard.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He's 11. I bought a 201(standard carb) rear handle for him yrs ago and figured he could use that, then I started thinking a bit more about it and decided I'd wait to let him run it by himself. My wife is 6' the rest of her family are all over 6' and some have back issues; my boy most resembles the tallest brother who's 6'5", I don't want to be the source of even more problems. We went to the allergist yesterday and he's 5'1.5", he'll probably pass me within the next couple years(I'm 5'8"), he doesn't stop eating.
View attachment 202778

That's awesome, and very cool. I subscribed to your YT, digging the videos! Is your name Brett too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 202778

Knex is my favorite toy! Still have our giant rubbermade tub of them when i was a kid. My kids play with them now!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 202778

Have him get in the habit of core muscle exercises and lifting with the knees oh and hanging out with bigger people that can move their own heavy crap around.