Prayers for my dad

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys. Yeah he was in good spirits today. They moved him out ICU this afternoon about 1:00. He’ll probably be in till Friday for observation and another scope to be sure that’s exactly where he was bleeding from since there was so much blood

My mom went thru something very similar about a week ago. She had an ulcer she did not know about -- the blood thinner they gave her cranked it up. Her track is so very similar to your dad's. She was in ICU for 4 days. The blood thinner cranked up the ulcer, it dumped blood out. She vomited the blood, and passed it out the back side also. Once they stopped the blood thinner, and did the scope they found the ulcer. Now they have her on meds to heal the ulcer. She is at home. Pray your dad is doing well today! Keep LOOKING UP!

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mom went thru something very similar about a week ago. She had an ulcer she did not know about -- the blood thinner they gave her cranked it up. Her track is so very similar to your dad's. She was in ICU for 4 days. The blood thinner cranked up the ulcer, it dumped blood out. She vomited the blood, and passed it out the back side also. Once they stopped the blood thinner, and did the scope they found the ulcer. Now they have her on meds to heal the ulcer. She is at home. Pray your dad is doing well today! Keep LOOKING UP!
They are saying today they believe this has been caused by stomach acid that has been eroding his esophagus over time. Then getting choked didn’t help and coughing like he’s been hasn’t helped either.

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dad is going home this afternoon. All this is most likely being caused by stomach acid. But doctors are still going to be doing some more tests soon. Guys I thank y’all for the support and everything
I'm glad everything is working out for you. My thoughts and prayers are sent.
I've been dealing with problems with my mom for awhile. There's a great bunch of guys here to support you.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm glad everything is working out for you. My thoughts and prayers are sent.
I've been dealing with problems with my mom for awhile. There's a great bunch of guys here to support you.
Yes sir they really are. Sorry to hear about your mom

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wish your dad a speedy recovery, that the hospital figure it out fast and put him on correct meds as fast as possible.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope your Pops feels better & decreeing swift healing his way in the name of Jesus. My dad is 83 yrs young...and one of my greatest joys is hanging out with him, listening to his jokes, & drinking from his fountain of wisdom.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just seeing this, but glad to hear your Dad is better buddy and back at home as of last Wednesday. And to the rest who have chimed in with someone sick or otherwise, wish your family/loved ones a speedy recovery.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just seeing this, but glad to hear your Dad is better buddy and back at home as of last Wednesday. And to the rest who have chimed in with someone sick or otherwise, wish your family/loved ones a speedy recovery.
Thank you sir