Prayers for my dad

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys y’all don’t know me from a fart in the wind , besides me being onsite with y’all. I’m asking for prayers or thoughts (whatever y’all prefer) for my dad. He’s in the hospital tonight throwing up blood and they can’t figure out why. He’s having a scope ran down at the moment to try and find something. I really appreciate it guys. Y’all are a great group of guys. Thanks

NCFarmboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
In the name of Jesus I command sickness and disease to leave Marks body. Be set free and be made whole from the top of his head to the soles of his feet in Jesus name!!!!! Amen ( So be it!)
Shep

Last edited:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may not have actually met you, but I have interacted with you many times on this site, so I feel that I know you.

My Heart aches, as I lost my Dad about a decade ago. Prayers from Mustang Mike in NY to Mark.

Wish there were more I could do. Best of Luck. Be strong for your family.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank y’all for the prayers and thoughts. Doctor did a scope tonight to see what’s going on and found a torn spot in his esophagus. My dad remembered getting choked on chips about a month ago and had been have little coughing fits since it happened but did think much of it , but had a bad coughing fit this afternoon which made him gag and start throwing up the blood. They will go back in tomorrow morning and see if they can corderize it , if it’s not too big. So according to doctor it started small with getting choked then got a little worse with every coughing fit. Thanks y’all very much. This is another reason I love being on this site. I’ll let y’all know more when I find out.

P.S. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna be fine cause when he saw I was still at the hospital he told me to take my ass home to my wife and kids lol. That’s my dad!!

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to here about you dad being sick.
Hope he gets better. Will keep him in my thoughts.

Keep us all up to date on how he is doing.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to here about you dad being sick.
Hope he gets better. Will keep him in my thoughts.

Keep us all up to date on how he is doing.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks bud I will