Please pray for me

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, I had a weird incident where I blacked out driving a couple days ago and was able to get safely stopped with a passengers help. I’m on my second day In the hospital and am feeling pretty scared. I’m 35 and the dr just told me I have congestive heart failure. She believes that part of my heart died and isn’t it isn’t pumping enough blood to my brain. I do heart cath stuff in the morning where we’ll know for sure and I really could use some prayers and good thoughts.

Dustin

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks JJ. I have some arrhythmia issues and my bp is runs high, but I don’t specifically remember it racing.

JBW1

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
DUDE!! Hospital time goes faster, .......then SLOOOWER than real time. I’m 36 with family heart problem history. I prayed for you bro, stay positive, use this time for good: (read, pray) and be patient. Remember, You are responsible for the effort, not the outcome sir.

Frankavich84

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prayers going to you, have them check to make sure your hear is in rhythm my FIL has something similar happen and it just so happened it was out of sync, a few pops of electricity and it was all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prayers going to you, have them check to make sure your hear is in rhythm my FIL has something similar happen and it just so happened it was out of sync, a few pops of electricity and it was all good.

It’s not even close to in the right rhythm. It’s all over the place. I’m really hopeful they fix it tomorrow.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coño bro. I wish you best, be strong and don’t give up. It sounds corny, but YOU need to be strong and know things will get better.

Heart stuff is scary, but you’re in the best place right now for a plan and solution.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good vibes inbound. Hang in there and remember to try and keep yourself calm and level. Very easy to get wound up and nervous.

The more relaxed, calm and positive you are, the better your body will respond to treatment. Stay strong.

Frankavich84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok - Arrhythmia is commonly associated with congestive heart failure. Let us know what they find out.

The Dr.s here in Des Moines literally hooked my FIL on a machine and shocked it back into rhythm: it took 3 tries but got it. After that he felt like a new man. I hope you get it all figured out.

Outback

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel your fear and I share it. All we can do is appear strong. Good luck to our family and good luck to you. I've known many who beat the odds. You can too. Believing you will be ok is the best support you have to give yourself. Stress, doubt, and fear is the killer.