Pics inside my mini workshop

Whiskers

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of nice stuff packed into that shop!

old 040

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@old 040 You have a very nice setup going there. I never knew Coleman made lamps. Thanks for sharing your setup gives me some ideas for my own.
Coleman had many other interests as well, I was really overwhelmed when I got started collecting, but I've stuck to mostly early lanterns and lamps though I do have a few early cool stoves as well.....:)

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I got my cabin we used to hunt out of my Uncle's friend's cabin and we cooked on a coleman white gas stove.

We used to back pack into it, with water, and we cut all the wood by hand with a bow saw, very primitive!

Really changed things when I started heating my house with wood and brought up a chainsaw!

old 040

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I got my cabin we used to hunt out of my Uncle's friend's cabin and we cooked on a coleman white gas stove.

We used to back pack into it, with water, and we cut all the wood by hand with a bow saw, very primitive!

Really changed things when I started heating my house with wood and brought up a chainsaw!
Here's two of my stoves, a Coleman 413D do'n it's thing and an early (1922) KampKooK that still works as it should.....:)IMAG0261.JPG IMAG0281.JPG

old 040

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We still use the lanterns at deer camp when we turn off the generator and we still use Coleman stoves in the boundary waters on canoe trips!
Nice!.......here's a pic behind my work shed over looking the woods I ride and cut in, had my vintage "little pal" grill work'n that day!, awesome vintage grills.....:)IMAG0139.JPG

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like three wheelers. Grew up on four wheelers. I'm not all that great at driving the three wheelers There's just more a cool factor to three wheels