High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Part Nine: Who Is Going To Rake These Leaves?

Randy's Mom

The Big Kahuna...
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm sick and damn tired of these leaves blowing up along side the house and buildings. This stuff is a fire hazard as every time I flip a butt I have to run out and stomp it out with my slippers. This is getting tiring.

I wiped your butt and encouraged you to stay in Junior High for four years for what? This? Happy Mother's day to you too, you little ingrates.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm sick and damn tired of these leaves blowing up along side the house and buildings. This stuff is a fire hazard as every time I flip a butt I have to run out and stomp it out with my slippers. This is getting tiring.

I wiped your butt and encouraged you to stay in Junior High for four years for what? This? Happy Mother's day to you too, you little ingrates.
I'm warning you, one last time....

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello do you have a rake and a little ambition, peckerwood? It has an apostrophe in it you ill-contrived waste of little swimmers.
I do have a rake but zero ambition. Sorry. I would suggest broadening your search to include someone wiff a leaf blower. Your leaf and sandy Lady part issues will be solved.

Last edited: