Old Giants

bplust

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
SP125
This is a saw that Phil had got from Uncle Lee.
I wish I knew who ended up with it. If I'm not mistaken, he got frustrated with all his Macs one day, loaded them up and brought them to @bplust to barter for orange and white stuff.

It was cold this November morning. Like 10 degrees maybe. After attempting to fell this rotten maple next to his house with a stock 880, he realized what a POS a stock 880 really is. We ended up taking it down with a WWS 660.
Upon layin this beast into some wood, a huge chunk of bark let loose and took me square in the nose. When it's 10 degrees.....that bark felt like a bowling ball. Had me in tears.
That Christmas I received a Stihl helmet/face shield combo.

View attachment 55918

View attachment 55921

View attachment 55922

The sp125 ended up with Mac-crazed Andy from southeast NH. I'm not sure if he's on this site but his handle on SH and AS is "minosi". He's got a nice collection of loud yellow mag that he keeps in a building known as "The Bee Hive".

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The sp125 ended up with Mac-crazed Andy from southeast NH. I'm not sure if he's on this site but his handle on SH and AS is "minosi". He's got a nice collection of loud yellow mag that he keeps in a building known as "The Bee Hive".

Thanks for the Update DDR.

Last edited:

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And that 125 I got from joeymt33. I know Andy. He's a very nice individual.
I bought a Sally saw from him this past fall.