Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the cheapest shelves I could find, think I need to drive back on Monday, saw a shop there selling Oregon Advanced Cut bar + 2 x 95 TXL chains for 44$. Not a fan of those bars & chains but it's cheap stuff to mount on saws I'm selling lol

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good crispy morning.

Cold smoking some cheese scallops and steaks finish the steak and scallops on my charcoal starter after I bring them to 115 degrees with the pellet smoker.View attachment 226137
If your cold smoking cheese ocean scallops from here.... we need to become bestest friends. I have forage mushrooms and stuffs to add to the goodness. Now that I can eat cheese again it's the year to take a trip up the Delaware water gap and get some smoked cheese from the eel guy. He smokes everything and sells it. Last of his kind on this river.
Back for 10 minutes and I go to the for sale section mfer this is a bad addiction lol.
CAD BAD....you love it :)

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good crispy morning.

If your cold smoking cheese ocean scallops from here.... we need to become bestest friends. I have forage mushrooms and stuffs to add to the goodness. Now that I can eat cheese again it's the year to take a trip up the Delaware water gap and get some smoked cheese from the eel guy. He smokes everything and sells it. Last of his kind on this river.

20191202_150554.jpg

This was one of my favorites I've done lately black Chilean sea bass. I also collect wild mushrooms!

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good crispy morning.

115275-781a495026152a53c3c7e6d75cf64bd4.jpg
Found it! Posted before but you may not have seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.