USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks around these C-17 hangars been dropping like flies with this head cold crap running around here for the last week/ten days. I ended up with it for a few days, ran a slight fever here and there generally at nighttime, but no body aches, chills, etc so I don’t think it’s part of the flu bug, but who knows. Whatever it is, it’s damn sure run its course through these three hangars.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey there Dan,
How did your olive squeezing season turn out?

:wave1: Pretty darn good Steve. High quality oil with low acidity. Not as much as other years, but I'll take quality over quantity.

We ended up turning in at least 3.5 tons of olives. Averaged a 5:1 yield and we kept 60% of the total...so I'm thinking probably over 100 gallons of oil for us.

I ended up bringing home a significant amount of olive wood too. Overall it was a really good season.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Brand new champion plug snapped in half during install. I usually go for NGK/Accel for vehicles and NGK/E3 for small engines but it's what I had on me at the time.

0f62afafe35b56daca0585ebc495eab8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Brand new champion plug snapped in half during install. I usually go for NGK/Accel for vehicles and NGK/E3 for small engines but it's what I had on me at the time.

0f62afafe35b56daca0585ebc495eab8.jpg

Not usually the spark plugs fault. Figure out why you broke it. Sometimes it's the type of socket plus the user.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not usually the spark plugs fault. Figure out why you broke it. Sometimes it's the type of socket plus the user.

I started hand tightening then used my 13/16 sp socket and go to ratchet. Did it lightly and it just snapped and got stuck in the bit. Had to hammer the chit out of it to get it out. I wasn't rough on it at all, just sucks I'm down a plug now lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks around these C-17 hangars been dropping like flies with this head cold crap running around here for the last week/ten days. I ended up with it for a few days, ran a slight fever here and there generally at nighttime, but no body aches, chills, etc so I don’t think it’s part of the flu bug, but who knows. Whatever it is, it’s damn sure run its course through these three hangars.

Don't you have some Men in Black types that can come in and zap that chit?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welp. People understand action, right. I'll go over there and see about taking the initiative and getting this, the Vermeer don't start in the cold, bs fixed...just don't understand people sometimes. The older I get the less I want to. It just reinforces the fact I need to be steering my own ship, again.

Hiho

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welp. People understand action, right. I'll go over there and see about taking the initiative and getting this, the Vermeer don't start in the cold, bs fixed...just don't understand people sometimes. The older I get the less I want to. It just reinforces the fact I need to be steering my own ship, again.

Hiho
Simma down Willis....it Friday

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening guys,
For awhile I’ve been thinking of getting square filed chains for my saws, at least some of them.
I’ve done a tad research after bars in Europe, we can get Sugis 15, 16, 18, 20’’ K095, but only as 058ga.
That led me to ask Oregon if they still produce 73CL chains. Any of your chain maniacs know?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
4:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening guys,
For awhile I’ve been thinking of getting square filed chains for my saws, at least some of them.
I’ve done a tad research after bars in Europe, we can get Sugis 15, 16, 18, 20’’ K095, but only as 058ga.
That led me to ask Oregon if they still produce 73CL chains. Any of your chain maniacs know?
Might be better off having Kevin @huskihl grind some chains for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.