Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been trying to figure out for months how I feel about today and I think when I get right down to it, I just don't care.

As of today recreational purchase and use of pot is legal in Canada. Some say this is a degradation of society, others call it a blow against organized crime. Me, I just see it as another way for the Gov't to screw something up.

Sorry for the brief "political ramblings", now back to you regularly scheduled program...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been trying to figure out for months how I feel about today and I think when I get right down to it, I just don't care.

As of today recreational purchase and use of pot is legal in Canada. Some say this is a degradation of society, others call it a blow against organized crime. Me, I just see it as another way for the Gov't to screw something up.

Sorry for the brief "political ramblings", now back to you regularly scheduled program...
Yay Canada!! Lol

Not really sure how to feel about the legalization either Gary.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I think they said

Everybody is using it why not make it legal so we can tax it

Sent from Hoskey Hills

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they said

Sent from Hoskey Hills

I don’t disagree but I don’t think the pricing structure works to both eliminate the black market and provide tax revenue to offset the costs.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn it...
View attachment 145913
When everything started to look a tad more positive and we would unvoid that damn 40 metre wide main road, them damn archaeologist managed to find one very old graveyard, probleby over 4000 year old.
That is probleby a no go in that terrain, ie, we lost!!

I know this is alot to ask for, but if any of your guys are in toutch with Trump, is it possible to dump a little mine nuke a certain place in southern Norway?
Explain
Wouldn't a ancient graveyard stop the
New road you want to stop?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-564-253.gif

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think they said

Sent from Hoskey Hills
If California can give illegal Mexicans a driver's license, you sure as hell think the government could have found a way to tax illegal marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.