Reaction score
Country flag
My huey was like driving a washing machine
Broken belts and badly dry rotted tires
Bought a new set of douglas at
I get sleepy driving it now
To comfortable
No fear of exploding tires
The Jeep is mucho better. Not perfect but drive able at highway speeds. I have some urethane bushings coming and I'll get some shocks maybe next week.

I've kinda been spending too much time and money on it but it's been a fun project.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Jeep is mucho better. Not perfect but drive able at highway speeds. I have some urethane bushings coming and I'll get some shocks maybe next week.

I've kinda been spending too much time and money on it but it's been a fun project.
Tis a jeep
They are made of money
Literally

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember the exploding pinto controversy
giphy.gif

Then it was exploding Chevy trucks and on and on, the only ones I ever saw explode were done by the Gubberment. o_O

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening saw nuts, a bit nicer day, with sun and wind. Had to repair a power screed motor today. Was surprised that the carbeltater worked after I cleaned it, really needed rebuilt, fuel pump was hanging on by a thread. Next guy that tells me it just needs cleaned and I need it tomorrow, I'm gonna tell him to do just that.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn it...
95d178ae-fd5b-4fdb-a194-9386f79474b0.jpeg
When everything started to look a tad more positive and we would unvoid that damn 40 metre wide main road, them damn archaeologist managed to find one very old graveyard, probleby over 4000 year old.
That is probleby a no go in that terrain, ie, we lost!!

I know this is alot to ask for, but if any of your guys are in toutch with Trump, is it possible to dump a little mine nuke a certain place in southern Norway?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn it...
View attachment 145913
When everything started to look a tad more positive and we would unvoid that damn 40 metre wide main road, them damn archaeologist managed to find one very old graveyard, probleby over 4000 year old.
That is probleby a no go in that terrain, ie, we lost!!

I know this is alot to ask for, but if any of your guys are in toutch with Trump, is it possible to dump a little mine nuke a certain place in southern Norway?

Sorry to hear this Tor. I was really hoping you’d win the battle and the road would be no where near you.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It's safe now.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
1:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this Tor. I was really hoping you’d win the battle and the road would be no where near you.
Thanks Gary, we was close to the victory.
Ain't giving up though, 170 mill $ in our favour + more farm land + more houses, etc.
We happen to have one of those (its not a 4000 year old grave yard, but close :D):
und-ein-ausgewachsenes.jpg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Gary, we was close to the victory.
Ain't giving up though, 170 mill $ in our favour + more farm land + more houses, etc.
We happen to have one of those (its not a 4000 year old grave yard, but close :D):
View attachment 145918
That thing looks like a bobcat screwed a hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.