Not So Pro 3

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gabbys, grinders, and healthcare insurgents. Thought the weekend would never come. Enjoy it for sure, work week is right around the bend for some of us fuggs.
Did you see the Kentucky outlaw replay? Gravel tore one up and immediately has to find someone else to blame..

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Saturday all. Headed to Knoxville to run some errands, then Misha's for lunch. Have a good day all and stay safe.
misha is the kid you had at randys the little logger tree cutter ?
Of course we were drunk. Friday afternoon and school over for everyone . DUH !!!!
lightweight i couldnt get drunk there even starting at 9:30 in the morning

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' IMG_20240418_163916.jpg
Niece bought this for 800.00 IMG_20240419_173505.jpg
Have to replace the failing fuel pump but it runs good
Has new tire's.IMG_20240419_165731.jpg
Fixed this my friend had used it one summer then parked it like 15 year's ago
His widow told me.
It's a shame he didn't put it in the barn.
Damn tires just the tire are 50.00 each but harbor freight 15.00 whole damn wheels that fit.
IMG_20240418_115333.jpg
Yellow bastard lives
Had to have emergency surgery his kidneys shut down or something.

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks, had a hell of a day yesterday, was packing up after finishing a shrub & tree job, set my Sawzall on the corner of the trailer as I was loading up, the lady across the street was asking me questions, so I walked over cus I couldn't hear her, she wanted an estimate for some trimming & other work, so we walked & talked gave her a bid, got in the truck & left to the next job, realized I forgot my sawzall on the trailer & it must have fallen off when i left, went back to the job, circled the block & it was nowhere to be seen, sob what an idiot move that was, someone got a free saw compliments of me, looks like after work today iam going to buy a new one.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
misha is the kid you had at randys the little logger tree cutter ?

lightweight i couldnt get drunk there even starting at 9:30 in the morning
Yup, that's him. His mom is down visiting, and thought we should all get together for lunch. He is a nice kid. He helps out here when he gets bored.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me about it. I’m on visit number five and still nothing resolved with this gout shìt. Had an appointment Monday never even sent the order for bloodwork in til Tuesday afternoon. Finally got results Wednesday afternoon, they still haven’t been read by the doc. I called and cursed em out yesterday afternoon and this morning. The doc wasn’t in today…five fukkin minutes of the guys time is all it would require to get me what I need. Talk about pissed!!!!
Rheumatologist or regular doctor?
After several years of going to doctors
I finally got a referral and went to a rheumatologist and within 2 hours i was diagnosed and prescribed medication.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Rheumatologist or regular doctor?
After several years of going to doctors
I finally got a referral and went to a rheumatologist and within 2 hours i was diagnosed and prescribed medication.
My last flare up, I went directly to a Rheumatologist.
During checkin, blood test is drawn, and by the time the Dr. called me in they had test results.
There were bi-weekly follow-ups for a couple of months, by which time things had started to subside very nicely.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup, that's him. His mom is down visiting, and thought we should all get together for lunch. He is a nice kid. He helps out here when he gets bored.
so the only time anything get done there is when he is there
slavery was shut down over 150 years ago almost 160 years

about the time you was born