Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning wetters of the bed and the rest of you fuktards. Roads are worse today then yesterday with the rain then sleet then snow and temps dropping. Just got back from therapy and things changed again. They said I’m right where I should be. Knee went to 123 today and now I only exercise once a day then just try and then do every day things. So I’m going to full Dallas again. Minus the westerns.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trailblazer, that is brutal if it is a universal setting and not by function. Might be what I discovered the first time I looked at it and why it is still there. Need the speedo in metric.

Get it to where the tire pressures are displayed and then press the thumb wheel. That should change just that parameter. I think. If not it's all or nothing.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trailblazer, that is brutal if it is a universal setting and not by function. Might be what I discovered the first time I looked at it and why it is still there. Need the speedo in metric.
Many years ago I had a cop in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, pull me over for having a radar detector on my dashboard (highly illegal), only it wasn't a radar detector, it was my old Garmin GPS and I was running the display set to KPH so I didn't fukk up and speed

The cop apologized and was impressed that I went through that much trouble to obey the law

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't there so i don't know
It's amazing to me in this day and age with all the technology we have that this could happen
Ships are not fast i would think they could've warned someone.
My thoughts exactly. Radios are faster than boats - and the authorities would have had plenty of time to shut the bridge down.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
4:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My thoughts exactly. Radios are faster than boats - and the authorities would have had plenty of time to shut the bridge down.
I want to know how it made it that far into the bay. There's overheight sensors on tunnels for trucks. There wasn't anything similar for this?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m really hoping I don’t have to go on any maintenance drugs.

Yeah this *s-word has me pinging. Up at 2:30 now I’m trying to decide whether to attempt to go back to sleep or head out to the shop.

Sick fukkers!!!
I know you don't want to get on prescription meds
But It must've been 18 year's ago now
When i first got gout it started off by my feet aching
And then it got much worse i had no idea what it was or why i couldn't walk and the most pain I'd ever been in
It started with the tops of my feet aching then hour's later it migrated down into my feet
It felt like a bunch of shards of glass moving through my feet
I'd tape up my feet tight with electrical tape to keep working but eventually that didn't work anymore.
When a gout attack migrated to my knees while my feet were still enflamed
I couldn't even breathe without incredible pain.
So now i pay 4.00 a month for colcrys and 4.00 a month for allupurinol sometimes i go half a year without taking any of it
But when the aching starts i take them and it stops.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is someone saying this was intentional?
No, just my own opinion from what I observed early on.. but more information is coming out by the hour of course.
From what I read that bridge crosses over a shipping route to the 9th busiest port in the US.
I also read there was a mayday called in due to engine mechanical failure before it hit and they did try to shut the bridge down.
I just heard this as well.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is someone saying this was intentional?
I don’t want people to take me wrong, I’m not claiming it was intentional. But also not claiming it was 100% an accident. I just think we should be alert and asking questions about something like this, that seemed preventable, especially with the technology of today.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got word from the office here at the school that i made it thru my 180 day probation period. I'm a official full time employee here now. That's about 178 more days than some people thought i would last
Congrats John! Now you can harass your coworkers without fear of losing your job!

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fǔck that stuff. Last time i was on that my innards wanted to jump outta my body and run away and my mind just raced but i didn’t know about what. It was like if you stuck your head out, the window of a race car with random thoughts flying by. Weird stuff
How long was you on it chiz? My mom took it for a extended period before she passed away. Really swells up the body too.