Not So Pro 3

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was out running errands and I noticed what looked like blue brake pads on the car parked next to me. I took a closer look, and it appears that no, it was just an inability to read directions. At least that tire isn't bald.
View attachment 403832View attachment 403833

They are AC Delco pads. There is an adhesive on the back of the backing plate to keep them stuck to the calipers.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning everyone. Been a while
Things have not improved. My leg is no better
Dr,s are can’t seem to agree with what is causing my pain.
I can’t find a lawyer that will take my case yet because I’m broke. I’ve not had a paycheck since march 3 and no work comp. That is part of the problem.
Idk what I’m going to do?
Then divorce on top of that
Hate that for you Mark. Can send prayers. Are there no lawyers that work on contingency? That ain't right.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tokyo drift approved and stuff

View attachment 403838
Those remind me of the Pirelli P Zero Nero tires on my old Audi TT

If it was the dead middle of summer and you got a magazine with a winter picture within 100 yds of the car it would lose traction and spin out

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Currently modifying the hard water mulcher. Installing belting on the impeller for better performance and stuffs.
View attachment 403835
Put an @Mastermind sticker on it and get five feet more throw

I have seen that mod done and even looked at the kits on Amazon but I am hesitant to drill into something that expensive while it is still under warranty

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been using the same slaughter house for several years. They stay buried with work because they do a great job. I've been waiting to get a call from them on a beef I need to get worked in. I finally gave up and took the beefer to a slaughter house in Crossville this morning. Welp......my local place called a few minutes ago......they had a cancellation. Fugh !!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been using the same slaughter house for several years. They stay buried with work because they do a great job. I've been waiting to get a call from them on a beef I need to get worked in. I finally gave up and took the beefer to a slaughter house in Crossville this morning. Welp......my local place called a few minutes ago......they had a cancellation. Fugh !!!!!
lol like always
A little premature lol

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your crystal ball needs a port and polish I would say